doc_cute

visa processing from china embassy

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hello sir/madam,

my family member is awaiting immigration visa and this is the letter he got from china embassy today what is the next step from here?

Dear Applicant, Petitioner, or Agent of record:
This office is ready to begin final processing of the immigrant visa applicant(s) named above in this case. Please follow these steps to prepare for the interview:
  1. Once you receive this notice, please visit http://ustraveldocs.com and register a document pick-up location by selecting the “Select Document Delivery Address” option in the Immigrant Visas section of the website. If you have already registered, you do not need to register again. Failure to register prior to your visa interview will result in delay of your visa application.
  1. Once registered, check the State Department’s visa bulletin (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html) to see if visas are available for your case based on your visa category and priority date (listed above).
  1. Once visas are available for your category and priority date (i.e. your priority date becomes current), schedule an appointment for your immigrant visa interview by selecting “Schedule My Appointment” in the Immigrant Visas section ofhttp://ustraveldocs.com. If your visa is not available until next month, then you can only schedule an appointment during or after that month (e.g. a visa that first becomes available according to the April 2013 visa bulletin cannot be scheduled for an interview in March 2013).
Please take note: The Principal Applicant must interview at the same time as or before dependent family members. Dependent family members should not schedule their interviews before the Principal Applicant. If a dependent family member schedules their interview before the Principal Applicant, they will be turned away the day of their interview and told to wait until the Principal Applicant interviews first.

india.gifusa.gif

NVC:

03/14/2007-NVC ASSIGNS CASE NUMBER

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL AND DS-3032 GENERATED

03/29/2007-AOS FEE BILL FEES MAILED AND DS-3032 MAILED

04/03/2007-NVC ACKNOWLEDGES CHOICE OF AGENT

04/10/2007-I.V FEE BILL GENERATED

04/18/2007-I-864 GENERATED

04/20/2007-I.V. BILL RECEIVED & MAILED TO N.V.C

04/23/2007-I-864 SENT TO NVC

04/26/2007-I.V. FEE BILL & I-864 ENTERED INTO THE NVC SYSTEM

04/30/2007-NVC BARCODE & INSTRUCTIONS FOR DS-230

05/09/2007-DS-230 SENT

05/23/2007-CASE COMPLETED

VISA APPROVED .

05/XX/2007-FLIGHT To JFK POE

another step of I-751 coming near :)

p.s. My opinion is only what i read research and get advices from experienced people.I aint any

lawyer .

.png

Namastey !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.