I AM NOT THAT GUY

Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So the US arms other bad guys. More of them.

Typical liberal misdirection.

The US uses its military assistance program to promote US interests overseas. Certain european countries, on the other hand, will ####### themselves to anyone for the right price.

Edited by The Postmaster

Typical liberal misdirection.

The US uses their military assistance program to promote US interests overseas. Certain european countries, on the other hand, will ####### themselves to anyone for the right price.

Yep, that's why the US armed Saddam and The Taliban in Afghanistan.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Yep, that's why the US armed Saddam and The Taliban in Afghanistan.

Germans guilty in Iraq supergun case

Of further embarrassment to Germany is that - according to the newspaper article - German companies make up more than half of the total number of institutions listed in the report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/2712903.stm

More misdirection, I see.

Iraq had soviet style equipment, supplemented with mostly French, and a few Swiss and British aircraft.

Edited by The Postmaster

More misdirection, I see.

Iraq had soviet style equipment, supplemented with mostly French, and a few Swiss and British aircraft.

If only there weren't the 1980's where Reagan pulled out all stops to arm Saddam during the Iraq-Iran war. They even gave him access to the very chemical weapons that we later supposedly invaded the country over.

Rumsfeld 'helped Iraq get chemical weapons'

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld helped Saddam Hussein build up his arsenal of deadly chemical and biological weapons, it was revealed last night.

As an envoy from President Reagan 19 years ago, he had a secret meeting with the Iraqi dictator and arranged enormous military assistance for his war with Iran.

The CIA had already warned that Iraq was using chemical weapons almost daily. But Mr Rumsfeld, at the time a successful executive in the pharmaceutical industry, still made it possible for Saddam to buy supplies from American firms.

They included viruses such as anthrax and bubonic plague, according to the Washington Post.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

If only there weren't the 1980's where Reagan pulled out all stops to arm Saddam during the Iraq-Iran war. They even gave him access to the very chemical weapons that we later supposedly invaded the country over.

The ones we never found. How convenient.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You fly to the defense of Germany,,,,,, even joining in with me in the Reagan fan-club to do so.

Not bad for a days work Postmaster.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

The ones we never found. How convenient.

He used them. We knew that. :)

You fly to the defense of Germany,,,,,, even joining in with me in the Reagan fan-club to do so.

Not bad for a days work Postmaster.

I'm not flying to the defense of Germany. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of the complaint on part of the US.