heishe

This is the waiting for packet 4 thread.

274 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Well I just mentioned the intended date to travel & wedding date and put tentative in brackets. I had also sent a cover letter along with the check list explaining my situation and it really worked. As I mentioned earlier, I got the packet 4 in just 3 days. I wish the rest of the process was as quick as that. I'm gonna miss my fiancee's b'day which is on 14...:-(, wish I could see her atleast for Valentines...

I notice that both you two guys who have received your packet 4 already filed through Vermont and not California. I wonder if there's a pattern emerging here?

Yeah I had read somewhere that sending a covering letter with packet 3 explaining the situation could help as far as them arranging an interview date for you but in the end I just decided against it. Perhaps if I had to go this all again I would include a letter with packet 3 - especially if time was of the essence. That could be a possible tip for anyone out their who reads this and who hasn't sent back packet 3 yet?

That's too bad about missing your fiancee's birthday. That is really tough and I do feel for you. Hang on in there though! All these times apart now will become meaningless when you finally get the visa in your hand and never have to miss another birthday! Well unless of course you want too! :lol:

Good luck

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*drum roll*

THIS MORNING CHRIS GOT PACKET 4....he is prolong-ing my excitement and not telling me when the interview is yet! SOD!

Best news at 7:30 I ever got!!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
*drum roll*

THIS MORNING CHRIS GOT PACKET 4....he is prolong-ing my excitement and not telling me when the interview is yet! SOD!

Congratulations!!!!!!!

me next, me next!!!!

(ok, I know theres loads before me, Ill wait my turn..)

06.05.07 Entered US

06.24.07 Married!!!! xxxxxxx

07.23.07 Sent off AOS/EAD Express Mail

07.24.07 Email notification that package received!!!! (Day 1)

08.08.07 Money Orders Cashed (Day 16)

08.13.08 Biometrics letter rec. Still no NOA1 (Day 21)

08.27.07 RFE for tax transcript (sent already!!)

08.28.07 NOA1 date, received 09.02.07

09.04.07 Biometrics for AOS & EAD (Day 43)

09.18.07 RFE received by USCIS. Processing resumed.(Day 57)

10.04.07 Card Production ordered EAD..Woohoo!!!! (73 Days)

10.15.07 EAD card delivered in post as well as Approval email

10.15.07 Email to say Im on my way to California!

11.29.07 Card production ordered, still waiting for daughters!

12.04.07 received Green card in post!

*drum roll*

Congratulations!!!!!!!

me next, me next!!!!

(ok, I know theres loads before me, Ill wait my turn..)

ahh I bet it come faster then you think!! :) Thanks for the congrats!

To be honest I was just starting to worry! Was going to call on monday! Now I don't have to!! :)

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
*drum roll*

YAY!!!!

signature here

*drum roll*

YAY!!!!

Your next....or atleast getting close!!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Congrats ajames!

Thanks LisaD!

I got over that urge for fish and chips last night!!

Today it is pizza! *smile*

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

DRUM ROLL AGAIN* going to post it on my time line in 2 secs.

FEB. 7th 2007.

here is the kicker. I fly over there on Feb 8th. damnit! *grin*

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Timeline
DRUM ROLL AGAIN* going to post it on my time line in 2 secs.

FEB. 7th 2007.

here is the kicker. I fly over there on Feb 8th. damnit! *grin*

THAT IS AWESOME! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Are you gonna stay til he's ready to come over? if you travel light enough, you'll have room for transporting :D

And...outta curiosity...where in the UK is he from?

Thank YOu...I am so giddy!

He is in Yorkshire. Barnsley to be exact.

Nah I am going for three weeks. He is going to fly over for good in May. I know that seems like a long time...but we planned a wedding for June...and we want to get a couple more pay checks in. Plus he wants to take 3 weeks off and hike the Pennine Way.

We have our engagement party on the 10th of Feb. My Birthday on the 19th...interview on the 7th. Porcupine Tree concert on the 16th...Feb is going to be a good month!

WHOO!!

I'd totally be changing that plane ticket!

we are considering it.

Work is more of a concern..ya know!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.