blackknight1609

Your interview date was provided to you by the NVC ??!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello everyone,

We obtained our case number today, and it states the following:

Immigrant Visa Case Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center.
Did you have similar message? or for the interview date I have to wait for the embassy to call my fiance or communicate with me?. Or this is general statement they put it to everyone but eventually the Embassy who control the interview date?? Or we are expecting a hard copy letter from NVC with interview date???
What do you think? did you have similar message when you checked your case status online???
I would love to hear your experiences on this great website
Good luck for everyone
:)

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

- Submitted (September 2019)

- 1st NOA (September 2019)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

That's a message everyone gets. It's false for K-1 applicants.

TIMELINE

I129F Sent: 16/09/13

NOA1: 23/09/13

NOA2: 28/10/13

Interview: 15/01/14 | APPROVED

Visa In Hand: 28/01/14

POE: 09/03/14

Hello everyone,

We obtained our case number today, and it states the following:

Immigrant Visa Case Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Your case is in transit to the Consular Section. Your interview date was provided to you by the National Visa Center.
Did you have similar message? or for the interview date I have to wait for the embassy to call my fiance or communicate with me?. Or this is general statement they put it to everyone but eventually the Embassy who control the interview date?? Or we are expecting a hard copy letter from NVC with interview date???
What do you think? did you have similar message when you checked your case status online???
I would love to hear your experiences on this great website
Good luck for everyone
:)

Good! now you must wait for the embassy to email you and get your dates!

Timeline

Good! now you must wait for the embassy to email you and get your dates!

Thanks

I just got this update

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

I am waiting the consulate to contact us

Good luck for you too

And for everyone

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Thanks

I just got this update

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3731.html

I am waiting the consulate to contact us

Good luck for you too

And for everyone

I have been staring at the message for over a month now. In the same position as you guys.

Good Luck and please keep us posted about the progress.

Timeline

I have been staring at the message for over a month now. In the same position as you guys.

Good Luck and please keep us posted about the progress.

Have you tried to check your case number and enter it in this link:

http : // www . abudhabiivo . net / ivo . aspx

This is link designated to US Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I tried it, but still show no information for me and always give me NO INFORMATION.

Would you please try it out and let me know if you have any updates there?

We have to make the interview in the same embassy :). Waiting for your reply.

Good luck :)... Keep me updated.

Edited by blackknight1609

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Have you tried to check your case number and enter it in this link:

http : // www . abudhabiivo . net / ivo . aspx

This is link designated to US Embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I tried it, but still show no information for me and always give me NO INFORMATION.

Would you please try it out and let me know if you have any updates there?

We have to make the interview in the same embassy :). Waiting for your reply.

Good luck :)... Keep me updated.

Thanks for your reply.

I do try that link everyday but nothing yet. Its been over a month since NVC send us a letter saying that the case has been forwarded. I checked the embassy website and this is what I found.

http://abudhabi.usembassy.gov/iv/faq.html#3

check Q3.

I shall keep you posted about our progress through this and wish you good luck.

Timeline

Thanks for your reply.

I do try that link everyday but nothing yet. Its been over a month since NVC send us a letter saying that the case has been forwarded. I checked the embassy website and this is what I found.

http://abudhabi.usembassy.gov/iv/faq.html#3

check Q3.

I shall keep you posted about our progress through this and wish you good luck.

Thanks for your reply.

I will be more positive and hope it will happen much faster than they said in that link. As they are talking about family based visa that take so long time and they have limited number and waiting time for them to make the interview. All I hope that K-1 visa will be much faster and wont treat us like they do with i-130 petitions.

Yes please keep us updated and I will do the same once I get news back from the Embassy I will update here immediately.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best of luck.

I-130 (Parent)

- Submitted June 2021

- 1st NOA (June 2021)

I-130 (Brother 1)

I-130 (Brother 2)

- Submitted (Not yet)

- 1st NOA (Not yet)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.