FromPAUS

What's inside P3 from Guangzhou, China

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Does anyone know what's inside P3 that sent out from Guangzhou? My fiancee is with me now and her family in China just noticed her that she received a letter from consulate in Guangzhou. We believe it should be P3 since I also received a letter today has a NVC case number started with GUZ2014xxxxxx. We are wondering if we can send back P3 from states.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to China Regional Forum~

~At this stage of the process, requirements/instructions are often consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Please note that the info from Merrytooth s newer then the info from A&B. I have looked into this quite a bit and they have not posted the newer information on the website yet. I have double checked and what is on the link from A&B is outdated now.

Timeline

Also from what I know there is nothing to send in from the P3. You need to take the stuff to the interview and take care of filling out the online app and going to the medical interview. There are a lot of things that she is going to need to do in China so she will need to head back home soon to get all of this done so she can be back with you sooner perminatally.

Timeline

Please note that the info from Merrytooth s newer then the info from A&B. I have looked into this quite a bit and they have not posted the newer information on the website yet. I have double checked and what is on the link from A&B is outdated now.

Help me out here. What info/link did I post on this thread? wacko.png

Timeline

Help me out here. What info/link did I post on this thread? wacko.png

I'm sorry my bad, I looked at the wrong post when writing my response for the name of the poster. The post that had outdated information was done by Merrytooth not you.

Timeline

Here is my post with the names of the posters corrected:

Please note that the info from ExExpat is newer then the info from Merrytooth . I have looked into this quite a bit and they have not posted the newer information on the website yet. I have double checked and what is on the link from Merrytooth is outdated now.

Timeline

Here is my post with the names of the posters corrected:

Please note that the info from ExExpat is newer then the info from Merrytooth . I have looked into this quite a bit and they have not posted the newer information on the website yet. I have double checked and what is on the link from Merrytooth is outdated now.

Thanks for clarifying and trying to keep it current. I do recall recently posting in another thread a response to a member requesting GUZ Packet 3 information. I had a suspicion that my info was "stale" it had the old consulate address on it, which I noted in my response.

How is the new consulate? The old one was okay. I will tell you it seems like so long ago since we were there for the visa interviews. It has almost been two years since my family ran the "GUZ gauntlet." It has been great having the post-AOS vacation from USCIS. However, we are starting to gear up for the ROC process.

If you have a link to the new packet 3 info, please consider updating the consulate info page with the new link.

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Timeline

My fiancee's family scanned P3 and emailed to us. They only asked the first three things that included in ExExpat's Instruction.Online DS-160, copy of passport information page, and two passport photos. We had them ready and mail they back to Visa Unit in Guangzhou from states today.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.