Texanbybirth

Was reading the RFE master list and have a question...

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I went back and read my copies of Dan's G-325A and on the part that asks your address outside of the United States of a year, I stupidly put none. How big of a mistake is this? Will they be smart and realize that he has never lived in the United States or are they going to send this back because of this? I wish I would have seen this post earlier (RFE master list). *crossing my fingers* :help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I went back and read my copies of Dan's G-325A and on the part that asks your address outside of the United States of a year, I stupidly put none. How big of a mistake is this? Will they be smart and realize that he has never lived in the United States or are they going to send this back because of this? I wish I would have seen this post earlier (RFE master list). *crossing my fingers* :help:

I dont know but I did the same thing so lets keep fingers crossed and hope the person checkign the files aren't so stupid lol

Lina (UKC)

Sorry forgot to post most people have answered this to someone else's same question and mine:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4748

go to this link

Lina (UKC)

Basically someone answered to my post and said it could be a RFE but lets hope :)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.