keniscute29

flight on sunday please help!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

questions:

1. Ill be using delta airlnes but i dont know where it is located. Naia 1 or 2 or 3? can somebody help me? :(

2. When I get inside the airport, whats the first thing should i do?

Iam sorry guys Iam a first timer to leave the country, so please help me :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Go 2-3 hours before your flight to the airport just to be sure,go to the information Desk ask them about your flight, don`t be scared,keep your eyes and ears open and it will be all okay .

Good luck !

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

09/08/2013 - I-130 Priority Date
02/26/2014 - RFE
03/10/2014 - RFE sent
03/26/2014 - NOA2 date

04/08/2014 - NVC received
05/08/2014 - Case number assigned
05/12/2014 - DS-261 Completed
05/13/2014 - AOS paid
05/22/2014 - AOS pack sent
06/13/2014 - IV Paid,Finally!
06/14/2014 - IV pack sent
06/17/2014 - DS-260 completed
06/22/2014 - IV pack scan date
07/01/2014 - AOS checklist
07/02/2014 - Checklist Reply sent
07/09/2014 - Checklist scan date
08/22/2014 - Case Completed!

09/08/2014 - Case left the NVC
09/10/2014 - Case is ready
09/10/2014 - Interview letter received
10/20/2014 - Medical Appointment
10/29/2014 - Interview day ...

Delta is in Naia Terminal 1. First thing you do is get a CFO sticker to your passport..Then pay the terminal fee. Pay the travel tax if it is not included in your ticket purchase then you can go check in your baggage..

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

questions:

1. Ill be using delta airlnes but i dont know where it is located. Naia 1 or 2 or 3? can somebody help me? sad.png

Iam sorry guys Iam a first timer to leave the country, so please help me sad.png

Delta airlines is at NAIA Terminal 1 . NAIA 2 is only exclusive for Philippine Airlines and Air Phil.

First thing to do is..be at Airport 3hrs. before your departure.

Pay the Travel tax. 1,620`. ( check if the Travel Tax is already included when you purchased the Plane ticket. )

then Check in.

pay terminal fee.

then ( Boarding )

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg
March 29,2013-------Notice of Action "1st"
November 14,2013-------Notice of Action ( Notice of transferred NSC )
December 20,2013-------Notice of Action "Approval"
December 26,2013-------Case was Shipped to National Visa Center
January 13,2014 -------Case received at NVC
February 12, 2014-------NVC Assigned Case Number

February 25,2014------- Paid AOS & IV bill

February 27,2014------ -AOS & IV documents was submitted to NVC ( Completed DS-260 )

March 4, 2014 --------- NVC received AOS & IV documents

March 10 & 11,2014 -----( Done Advanced Medical at SLEC ) = Passed

March 21,2014---------- Case Completed

April 04,2014---------Received Interview Date ( P4)

May 5,2014-------- -Interview ( APPROVED )

event.png
event.png
event.png

PS:

Don't be afraid to ask if you feel lost at the airport. There are people there that you can ask and even fellow travelers.

IMPORTANT: CFO sticker in your passport..they will not let you board in the plane if you don't have it..I hope you already have it by now.

Have a safe trip and Welcome to USA in few days..

Edited by Vic20r

I-130 Submitted ---- 09/16/2011

NOA 1 ---- 09/21/2011

I-130 Approved ------ 04/30/2013

NVC Case Number -- 05/14/2013

Medical Exam ------ 05/28/2013

Case Complete ------- 08/06/2013

Interview -------- 09/09/2013

Visa Arrived ---------- 10/17/2013

POE SFO ------------- 10/21/2013

Delays maybe inevitable, but misery is optional!

questions:

1. Ill be using delta airlnes but i dont know where it is located. Naia 1 or 2 or 3? can somebody help me? sad.png

Iam sorry guys Iam a first timer to leave the country, so please help me sad.png

1.) Delta airlines is in NAIA Terminal 1. Be sure to be at the airport 2-3 hours before your flight time.

2.) General steps in an airport:

- Upon entering the airport, your luggage and bags will go through X-ray.

- Ask security (or anybody) where the check-in counters for Delta airlines are. Go there first before paying anything. Sometimes the travel tax is already included in the ticket. You can check-in your luggage at this point. By the way, also be familiar with your baggage weight limit. because you will also be asked to pay excess luggage at this point, in case you exceed the limit specified in your ticket. You can try calling Delta airlines about this and the allowed number & dimensions of carry-on bags before the day of your flight.

- If not yet included, you will be asked by the check-in counter attendant to pay for it in another counter, located near one of the entrance of NAIA 1. Travel tax costs P1,620.

- After paying the travel tax, go back to the same check-in counter, and show your travel tax receipt. They will then give you your "Boarding pass" and a departure card.

- Leave the counter. It's advisable to fill-out the departure card at this point. Look for a seat where you can do this. You can also do this after paying the terminal fee.

- Pay terminal Fee, P550. Just show your boarding pass at this counter.

- Go through immigration. Show your departure card and valid passport with affixed visa & CFO sticker. They might ask you certain questions here like which state you are going, etc.

- Go to the boarding gate. Your boarding gate # is in your boarding pass, make sure to be at the gate in the specified boarding time

Notes upon arrival at POE (Point of entry) in US:

*You will go through US immigration upon arrival, prior to claiming your luggage. Some airports have special immigration counters for "First time immigrants". Try looking for a person in authority and ask which immigration counter you should proceed to.

*Show your visa packet to the immigration officer. Be sure to have your visa packet with you in your carry-on bags.

*Look for your baggage reclaim area by checking your flight number in your boarding pass.

Good luck! and soon, welcome to America! dancin5hr.gif

Edited by sweet cakes

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

Filed: Timeline

As noted above, Terminal 1.

Please have your itinerary/ticket confirmation printed … they will not let you in the front door without it.

Then proceed as previous posters have noted.

Boarding in Manila is crowded … get there plenty early … proceed to the boarding gate (will be printed on the boarding pass and the check-in clerk can also tell you). Once at the boarding gate, it may be helpful to speak to the gate agent (Delta employee at the gate) and let them know it's your first time flying, in an airport, etc. … sometimes you get lucky and find a very helpful, sympathetic person who may allow you to board early or otherwise watch out for you. There is no harm in asking.

Delta flights from Manila to US ports of entry ALL stop and change planes at Narita airport in Tokyo. Narita is a beautiful airport and well organized, but you need to hustle. Follow the other passengers to 'international connecting flights' so that you don't cross the Japanese immigration lines … airport employees are quite good at directing, just pay attention. You'll have to go through security again, then down the escalator and you enter the international outbound terminal. You'll need to look at the large monitors to figure out which gate your next flight is going out of. Most Delta flights are out of Gates 18 - 26 … follow the signs and hustle over to the next gate. Most connections are 1-2hrs, which is usually plenty of time to do all of this.

Good Luck.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

questions:

at naia 1 :) my flight was on jan. 29, 2014 hehe..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not true. Delta flies direct to both NRT Narita/Tokyo, Japan and also to NGO Nagoya, Japan from Manila. The Nagoya flight is earlier than the Tokyo flight and lands in Detroit. This may be a better option for those not heading to the west coast or one of Delta's hub airports.

Delta flights from Manila to US ports of entry ALL stop and change planes at Narita airport in Tokyo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.