Melo

Amazing music

2 posts in this topic

I have been listening to music by an amazing band... the band is called Dream Machine... it is made up of ex-members of the Ozric Tentacles... they make absolutely amazing music... I think this is my find of the year... nothing can surpass this am quite sure... I will be playing a song by them in the next Progcast... amazing music... trippy stuff... makes you want to sit down and have a smoke :) I guess you can say I dig this band eh???

If any of you want to know more about this band check them out here:

http://www.dreammachineonline.co.uk/

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sounds good, I like spacey techo, ect.. .Where can I get a listen?

I have heard of Dream Theatre.....

7-3-06 GREEN CARD ARRIVES IN MAIL!!!! Done for two years!!!!!!

I am here to help, even if it's just to offer my shoulder to cry or vent on... We are all in this together.!

My answers are based on personal experience, not fact.

We are on this rollercoaster ride together holding on for dear life.