Jump to content

N-400 form question on work/residence Part 6, A


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan

Hi all, I am trying to finish the N-400 Form and I have a question regarding the places I have lived.

SInce I have moved (from state to state) during my 5 year period, and there are gaps between my leases, do I need to have proofs for where I have stayed during those gaps?

For instance, I moved from WA to MA and I drove. And during the moving, I stayed at different hotels so should I literally fill in all the different hotel addresses for this purpose?

Did any of you get asked for a proof of adderss because there were gaps between leases?

Thank you, any comments/feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...