flower6

final interview in london?

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I dont know if this is the right place to post our delima but here goes. My husband is a UKC and I his wife is a USC. He recieve a K-3 after approval of I-601 and his I-130 has been approved as well but we have not yet file for AOS and he already has his work auth card and SS# card. Heres where it gets tricky, on Nov 22nd he flew back to the UK for an emergency with his daughter. On Nov. 28th his K-3 expired. Outside of his daughter and ex-wife he has no family in the UK. His one son lives in spain and the other lives here in the USA. At this moment he is homeless, moneyless, hungry and cold. He bought a little junkie car and is sleeping in it. he hasnt had much luck with trying to get help with job seekers or wefare. They won't give him job seekers without an addr and they wont give him a place to stay without being on job seekers. its a lose lose situation.

So here is my question, how can I get him back into the USA? Can we finish his resident visa from the UK since his I-130 is approved? or is there a way to extend his K-3? I read on the extention application that you have to be in the USA to do that is that right?

If any of you have any ideas of how I can get this man home I would so appreciate it. Does anyone have any time lines as well. I've looked all over the web and cant find this situation and I called INS and they were useless. I email the embassy in London but still waiting on a response.

thanks for any response

Edited by flower6

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.