Manileña Heart

Earliest available date disappeared

10 posts in this topic

The "earliest available date" being gone means there are no appointments available at this time. Keep monitoring the site for changes or possible openings :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello all,

I tried the online scheduler at the cgifederal website and the "earliest available date" that usually appears on the left side is gone. I'm checking to see if I can get an earlier slot that's why I've been checking it. Many thanks!

Same here :(

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/470980-us-embassy-in-manila/#entry6706619

The dates are back online! Try scheduling your interview at USEM now! Last we checked, earliest available date was 6 January 2014. More dates in January 2014 and February 2014 available for interviews.

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)

First Available Appointment showing on the website is January 7, 2014 as of 2 minutes ago.

Go go go!! kicking.gif

Yeah I just checked the dates this morning and saw Jan 7th as the first available date! I was freaking out because I don't know if that was enough time for Ema to get her police clearance from Malaysia and to get the medical done. But I went ahead and canceled our April 24th appointment and saw that there are a lot of dates open now. Dates in Jan, Feb and Mar, in fact one date had 31 open slots. So I chose Feb 27th date to give us enough time to get things done. This is indeed very good news for all the couples that thought they had to wait another 3 or 4 months.

K-1 Visa

Oct 1st, 2013 – Mailed in I-129F Package to Dallas Lockbox.

Oct 4th, 2013 – Package Delivered.

Oct 9th, 2013 - NOA1 Text and Email

Oct 15th, 2013 - NOA1 Hardcopy received in mail. Notice date on hardcopy says October 8th.

Nov 13th, 2013 - NOA2 - update on USCIS website

Dec 9th, 2013 - Petition received at NVC

Dec 11th, 2013 - Petition sent to Manila

Dec 19th, 2013 - Embassy receives petition

Dec 29th-Jan 8th-Our first New Year's together.

Feb 23rd- Fly to Manila to be with Ema for the interview.

Feb 27th, 2014 - Interview scheduled. We were APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

Feb 28th, 2014 - Ema does CFO- Passes with flying colors.

Mar 6th, 2014 - Visa in hand and ready to fly home.

Mar 14th, 2014 - POE Los Angeles

Apr 17th, 2014 - Our Wedding date. (L)

AOS

Sept 5th, 2014 - Mail package to Chicago

Sept 9th - Package Delivered

Sept 11th - NOA1 Texts and Emails.

Sept 17th - NOA1 Hardcopys received.

Sept 20th - Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment for Oct 2nd.

Oct 2nd - Biometrics Done!

Nov 15th - EAD & AP approved and on the way!

No interview or interview wavier notice received

Jun 30th, 2015- Received welcome notice and approval.

July 23rd - Ema finally has her Green Card :dancing:

Hi guys. I scheduled my interview on march 19, just wana ask if there is still earlier dates than that?

website currently showing earliest appointment available is still Jan. 7th, 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.