adam2713

Letter from Cario Embassy

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello All,

Has anyone received a letter regarding there medical exam, TB??? My husband received one the other day and it mentioned that if he plans on traveling before March 1st to renew his TB only if after then must retake whole exam?? I am confused of course if he had his visa he would travel asap but there is no visa yet. Any advice? Should he just do TB and book tickets then send Cairo a copy of the airline tickets showing travel before March 1st??????????????

Timeline

Hello All,

Has anyone received a letter regarding there medical exam, TB??? My husband received one the other day and it mentioned that if he plans on traveling before March 1st to renew his TB only if after then must retake whole exam?? I am confused of course if he had his visa he would travel asap but there is no visa yet. Any advice? Should he just do TB and book tickets then send Cairo a copy of the airline tickets showing travel before March 1st??????????????

Did he receive a letter from DHL?My husband recieved a call and letter from the embassy via DHL.It should give you instructions.My husband renewed TB and police report.Don't make travel plans until visa is in hand .

Edited by AYMAN_RINA

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Did he receive a letter from DHL?My husband recieved a call and letter from the embassy via DHL.It should give you instructions.My husband renewed TB and police report.Don't make travel plans until visa is in hand .

Ok.... Did your husband send the exam back to Cairo yet?? Has he received his visa or heard anything from the embassy?

Timeline

Ok.... Did your husband send the exam back to Cairo yet?? Has he received his visa or heard anything from the embassy?

He sent it back it arrived the day before Thanksgiving which they didn't return to the following Sunday.Than another problem the doctor never signed the medical so the embassy sent the medical back to the hospital to fix the error.They sent it back and status changed to Issued.I called DOS and wrote the embassy my husband's visa is being sent to him.

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

He sent it back it arrived the day before Thanksgiving which they didn't return to the following Sunday.Than another problem the doctor never signed the medical so the embassy sent the medical back to the hospital to fix the error.They sent it back and status changed to Issued.I called DOS and wrote the embassy my husband's visa is being sent to him.

How long does it take for the visa to come after the status changes to "issued"??

Timeline

How long does it take for the visa to come after the status changes to "issued"??

status changed on the Dec12th Visa was sent on the Dec 16th and visa in hand on the Dec 18th.Did your status change?

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

status changed on the Dec12th Visa was sent on the Dec 16th and visa in hand on the Dec 18th.Did your status change?

No status change yet, but we just sent the TB exam yesterday 12/28 so they should receive it today 12/29. So how long was it after they received the TB from the doctors do they change the status right away???

Timeline

No status change yet, but we just sent the TB exam yesterday 12/28 so they should receive it today 12/29. So how long was it after they received the TB from the doctors do they change the status right away???

Status changed 4 days after hospital sent it back to the embassy

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.