kristydarling

another question about working

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
How about all three? I worry that poeple might buy into some of the bad information posted in any of these threads. Its amazing how people will accept an "easy" lie, as opposed to a "hard" truth.

Yes, I have found there is misinformation on this site and it is better to obtain info through published books on the actual process.

I still don't know what the hell the easy lie and hard truth are.

There is misinformation everywhere in this world...but you'll find more accurate information here than on most immigration sites, because we've all experienced it. You can't beat first hand experience. The problem is, people being so desperate to bei with their SO's or to work, they'll believe anything that might get them to that point as quick as possible.

Even published books can have misinformation in them.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Colombia
Timeline
IMHO, Best to consult a qualified immigration attorney rather than rely on anything you read here or in a book.

Well my aunt was an Adjuant Judge for a few years and now works as a Director for EEOC. I made a call to her this evening and asked if she had any friends that could help with my questions. She is going to email me contact information to an attorney who deals in immigration and I will see if he can answer my questions in his spare time (read as FREE time).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.