odain&Jodene

Port of entry

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi,

Keep in mind the time of day you will be traveling. Few land marks as you exit the customs doorway. There is a brief walk way, then you will see the welcome / information center in front (they have a few seats) and a walkway that splits left and right of the welcome center. If you take the walkway to your left the right for those you are facing at the end of the walkway you will see along the window seats. If you choose the walkway to your right at the end to your left you will see in the far left corner signs for taxi and airport shuttle just beside the airport exit signs. You can ask for assistance at the welcome / information center, ask them if you can wait there for the person receiving you as this is your first time traveling. They usual only want people waiting if you are being received by a hotel or other means of transport. Last time I told them I was looking for information how to get to New Jersey and they left me alone. My reason for doing is I came in on red eye from KIN and the shuttle area did not open until 5:15 I believe it was.

You will be arriving at Terminal 4 immigration/customs arrival for flights from Jamaica, other countries as well.

http://www.jfkto.com/all-terminals/terminal-4/

http://www.ifly.com/john-f-kennedy-international-airport/JFK-Terminal-4

Welcome as they will say Welcome to Jamaica.. Jamaica, Queens that is :-)

Take care

thnaks for the info im sure it will help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.