Yhana

AdministrativevProcessing for 7 MONTHS

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone, I and my bf got a big problem with the Consul mandate. During my interview the consul told me that everything is fine except for some more documents required to my petitioners. The first docs, they required is the Sustaned Income, after we gave them the docs, they now required a proof of payments bout the business loan of my fiance, which he settled already 1O yrs ago. We gave them the copy of the proof of payments from the bank.

And recently, they required my petitioner to pay the loan of his x business partner who didnt pay his business loan. His x business partner embezzled their business money. During that time they took the loan amounting to 250K, half of it which is 125K is my petitioner's loan and half of it is to his x business partner.

When my petitioner's x business partner embezzled the money, the company is already incapacitated to continue its operation, the bank required him to pay for his share which is 125K so he sold his house and liquidate the business assets to pay for his share. And we all have evidences of his payments.

And now , the immi requiring him that they will only continue the application only if he will pay the IRS or make an agreement to pay the loan of his xbusiness partner. So his lawyer write a letter to the immi regarding this matter.

My fiance believes that Nowhere in that process does it indicate that the immi intend to look back at 10 year old civil data and that it will play a role in the application process. The K-129 has a set of guidelines and he feel the intentional use of this data for purposes of extorting an individual to pay monies not owed after the immi have been presented the facts relating to that occurrence; is a violation of his basic civil rights. He is at loss as to how a K-129 Process which is written by the US Government, administered and processed by the same entity; can randomly reference old data that is past the statute of limitations and use it as a means to convolute a K-129 petition.

Now we really dont knw what to do? Please help us whats the best thing to do.. Our intention is just to be married.. I feel hurt for my fiance, he was a victim of his x business partner, he lost his house bcoz of that loan, he lost his family when his wife decided to divorce him, he stayed alone in his apartment for a couple of years already, he is very lonely and now the immi gave him a hardtime to be happy. He always tell me that he only have me. I really wish the immi have a heart to understand his situation. He comply and pay his loan, why they need him to pay the loan of his x business partner.. All he wanted is to be happy, and thats all i wanted for him too. HOw I wish they could have a heart for him coz he is really such a nice guy. God blees

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Hi Yhana, I am sorry for this situation but if you are seeking for help here i think you have to change the subject, your case is not a matter of being in the AP for 7 months.

We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
CHE GUEVARA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.