AnchorsAweigh

Packet 4 and question bout vaccination?

4 posts in this topic

Guys,

from what i saw in the instruction of packet 4 they told me go to the wqusrantine service of hcmc to obtain a vaccination assessment and any required vaccinations aslo bring all of my vaccination records with me,the only trouble is i did a vaccination when i was a little and i dont have any record keep with me now theyre all lost,anyone here who did this part please can tell me how to work it out?

thanks

Removal of conditions

09-29-09 : Mailed I-751 ( The game is now started)

10-02-09 : Delivered, 3:20 pm, SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479

10-05-09 : NOA

11-10-09 : Bio

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

who are we speaking of? USC or VNC?

If you're the USC, no need for VAC. But if you're the VNC, contact IOM and they will take care of that matter for you. We used IOM for one reason: We do not like to deal with the vietnamese govt. doctor and nurse. IOM is more professional, the doctors are vietnamese from the US or other developing country (in Europe). Your VNC will be treated with respect and professionalism mannor. I recalled it costs somewhere $100-$150 for this phase. Someone can give more specific intel on this subject!

No worry! Contact IOM

"You always get what you've always gotten if you always do what you always did."

Frist : go to the quarantine service of hcmc (40 nguyen van troi st,phu nhuan district hcmc.tel 84-8-844-5306)to obtain a vaccination assessment and any required vaccinations,bring all of your vaccination records with you,the cost will be between vnd 50,000 and vnd 250,000 depending on your age and the required vaccinations.

Thats what they told me in a very frist step of the packet,then i can receive my medical examination at one of 2 place Cho Ray hospital and IOM,i just got worried with the vaccination record which i lost all when we moved and cant it back now anymore,should i go there frist and tell them bout my record trouble?and do they really need to see my record from the past?

Thanks

Removal of conditions

09-29-09 : Mailed I-751 ( The game is now started)

10-02-09 : Delivered, 3:20 pm, SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479

10-05-09 : NOA

11-10-09 : Bio

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Frist : go to the quarantine service of hcmc (40 nguyen van troi st,phu nhuan district hcmc.tel 84-8-844-5306)to obtain a vaccination assessment and any required vaccinations,bring all of your vaccination records with you,the cost will be between vnd 50,000 and vnd 250,000 depending on your age and the required vaccinations.

Thats what they told me in a very frist step of the packet,then i can receive my medical examination at one of 2 place Cho Ray hospital and IOM,i just got worried with the vaccination record which i lost all when we moved and cant it back now anymore,should i go there frist and tell them bout my record trouble?and do they really need to see my record from the past?

Thanks

WOW!!! You can have such fast process??? I saw your list of date and you said you just submitted packet 3 on Dec 8, how can you got the packet 4 after some days?? Could you please help me the way to do it faster in my process?? I wait for so long here.

Hien

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.