Gill2013

AFTER INTERVIEW CO GAVE 221G TO MY WIFE "NEED JOINT SPONSOR"

249 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

kamran don't lose hope, i know it is annoying when CO said congr you will be an issued a visa in 7-10 days yet no response i can feel your pain man what you going through as here i have read people saying that is normal for young Pakistani man to put in AP so just get a grip. they

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

kamran don't lose hope, i know it is annoying when CO said congr you will be an issued a visa in 7-10 days yet no response i can feel your pain man what you going through as here i have read people saying that is normal for young Pakistani man to put in AP so just get a grip. they

Hehehe Gill2013 the beneficiary is a female... so getting approved and then being thrown into the abyss of AP is really strange.

On a positive note, Kamraan atleast they did approve it at one point! in my case the guy said nothing, just 3 to 6 months haha and then handed me the green slip as if he was giving me a prize :D

Timeline

Hehehe Gill2013 the beneficiary is a female... so getting approved and then being thrown into the abyss of AP is really strange.

On a positive note, Kamraan atleast they did approve it at one point! in my case the guy said nothing, just 3 to 6 months haha and then handed me the green slip as if he was giving me a prize biggrin.png

i needed joint sponsor zirzai they don't care whether male or female they want everything done according to procedure. So both can be put in AP it is funny though hahahahahsmile.png

Filed: Timeline

well the problem is they spent only few minutes on a case , so you need to make sure no paper is missing , in your case u did a mistake of not having qualified sponsor , if you had all the papers during the interview , then i am pretty sure , your visa would be issued, problem is they spent only few minutes on one case , After how many months that's da big question mark ? you were standing in the line and coz of lack of documents you went back in a row and now u r waiting for your number , unfortunately this is how they do it , they have 10000 of cases to tackle so they can not remember every case unless they check it again ?

Timeline

well the problem is they spent only few minutes on a case , so you need to make sure no paper is missing , in your case u did a mistake of not having qualified sponsor , if you had all the papers during the interview , then i am pretty sure , your visa would be issued, problem is they spent only few minutes on one case , After how many months that's da big question mark ? you were standing in the line and coz of lack of documents you went back in a row and now u r waiting for your number , unfortunately this is how they do it , they have 10000 of cases to tackle so they can not remember every case unless they check it again ?

i accept it that was my mistake or i would say my lawyer misguided me, i asked him if there would be any problem regards to Affidavit of Support he said your income is fine,Co still wasn't satisfied with the income said to my wife your husband's income not sufficient.if i knew that is going to be the case i would rather arrange for joint sponsor beforehand. interview was on 25th SEP 2013 documents was sent on 27th SEP 2013... Embassy received on 4th OCT 2013. Case updated on OCT 11, Oct 29th Oct31st , Nov 2nd.

Filed: Timeline

well u still dont get my point , you missed at the time of interview that's the main problem if you had all the papers at the time of interview or it was sent to NVC ( qualified sponsor) than you would not be stuck , it is just my assumption , they spent few minutes on one case , it dont mean something is wrong with your case , they just dont have time to check your case , the flow of new cases never stopped , they have to tackle old and new cases both at same time

my prayers are with you

Timeline

Yeah, you're right, sorry i did not get your point earliar, i wish they nipped on the bud when case was still in NVC don't you think NVC should inform us in such situation ones have not qualified for Affidaivt of support? so we won't have probelm down the road as number of people face it they even have to do more work due to laod of such cases.we stress and they stress too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It was meant too be Ap so it did!! Allah knows and it's best for us!!! Inshallah we will get out of it this year!! Just keep praying for all of us!!

I submitted everything did so much work!! I sponsored my hubby and was not missing any document. I filled on feb 12 2013.. Allhumdullilah his interview was on August 23 2013.. All happened so quick.. Now we are stuck in Ap! I am still thanking Allah for making our process so quick and I know all of us will be out of Ap when it's best for us to unite with our loved ones.. Keep praying for each other..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

On a positive note, Kamraan atleast they did approve it at one point! in my case the guy said nothing, just 3 to 6 months haha and then handed me the green slip as if he was giving me a prize biggrin.png

The CO did'nt give my green slip even :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yeah, you're right, sorry i did not get your point earliar, i wish they nipped on the bud when case was still in NVC don't you think NVC should inform us in such situation ones have not qualified for Affidaivt of support? so we won't have probelm down the road as number of people face it they even have to do more work due to laod of such cases.we stress and they stress too.

yes Gill i m female, i know u got confued with my name :(

Edited by kamraan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.