Gill2013

AFTER INTERVIEW CO GAVE 221G TO MY WIFE "NEED JOINT SPONSOR"

249 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

wowwwww you almost on your ending session bro,,, it really giving us a hope or courage to wait ...thanks for updating us:)

any update imihelp99 ?

Called again DOS yesterday they said my joint sponser is approved now they verifying second proof so lets see wat happens today lolz... Thank you gill nd immi u r next but bad thing is that from 14th oct embassy will b closed for almost a week..

Nope no news yet :(. Guess another Eid alone :(

Don't worry immi one eid alone is better there will b soo many eids together too later on stay positive :)

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Why will the embassy be closed for a week? Tey don't celebrate Eid...

Even though, they don't celebrate, it will be closed because embassy is in Pakistan. they close on American and Pakistani holidays no matter what.

Called again DOS yesterday they said my joint sponser is approved now they verifying second proof so lets see wat happens today lolz... Thank you gill nd immi u r next but bad thing is that from 14th oct embassy will b closed for almost a week..

Don't worry immi one eid alone is better there will b soo many eids together too later on stay positive smile.png

great awais good wishes

Timeline

Even though, they don't celebrate, it will be closed because embassy is in Pakistan. they close on American and Pakistani holidays no matter what.

great awais good wishes

Well it will Columbus Day there holiday on 14 nd after that it will b our eid 3 days then it will be friday I dnt knw if they wil work on Friday and Saturday...

Thank u so much gill

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Me too sometime i think i just leave everything behind and go back to pakistan and settled there ..but will be so hard for me to develop myself once again.

Can't you take like a month vacation and just come back with her?

Timeline

Me too sometime i think i just leave everything behind and go back to pakistan and settled there ..but will be so hard for me to develop myself once again.

Well bro I am not gonna give u suggestion to come here its gonna be really hard for u to survive here just wait nd pray everything will be fine trust ALLAH

They have off even for columbus day? Man I should work there

They r living here in heaven getting paid thats it its worlds biggest embassy they got there own shopping centers in there

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Can't you take like a month vacation and just come back with her?

i wish i could ,, however, circumstances are not letting me, matter fact i am waiting for my wife to be approved and my daughter to get her CRBA and US passport she born on august. it is not just my wife alone

Timeline

they work on sunday i know that for fact , i got call from them on sunday for my finger prints :)

Well they do work on Saturdays but I don't know abt Sunday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.