linakajt

September 2013 I-130 Filers

4,184 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Praise the almighty God! As of today our case has been transferred!!! Tears of joy n happiness. Big wheels keep on turning, and we rolling, rolling, rolling!!! 1 step closer, baby!

*** it shall be done in Gods time, not mans time ***

A thousand years to you are like one day; they are like yesterday, already gone, like a short hour in the night. Psalms 90:4

I'm gonna go ahead and call it - I think September transfers will be wrapped up this week!!!!

5/21/2016: Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

5/23/2016: NOA1

7/29/2016: Biometrics Appointment

11/22/2016: I-751 Approved!

oprahbees.gif

Also FYI we filed both I130 and 129F, the I130 is the one that we received a transfer on :) so just to reassure everyone the 129F hasn't delayed us any so far...

I think ☝️☝️USCIS is transferring the missed week !!!??

Gr8 minds think alike! That would be correct ;)

A thousand years to you are like one day; they are like yesterday, already gone, like a short hour in the night. Psalms 90:4

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I m going for sleep now..

Happy for all of you guys..

you guys also seen approval from CSC in this week.dancin5hr.gifheart.gif

Please come and join our friendly I-130 filers Immigration Visa Facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297983330378608/

My Visa journey

Service center : National service center.

Consulate : Mumbai, India.

07-14-2013: Marriage

08-12-2013: I-130 PD

11-04-2013: I-129F PD

02-21-2014: NOA2 for I-130( I-129F closed)

03-11-2014: NVC received case

03-19-2014: NVC sent case back to USCIS

04-07-2014: USCIS got the case

sent case back to NVC again :P

4/11/2014: NVC case number assigned.

4/21/2014: AOS and IV fees Paid.

4/24/2014: DS-260 submitted.

5/01/2014: AOS packet scanned

5/01/2014: IV packet scanned

5/21/2014: case completed. Woooowwww

6/26/2014: Medical Day

7/13/2014: Biometrics day

07/14/2014: Interview date ( First Anniversary) (L)(L)(L)

Also FYI we filed both I130 and 129F, the I130 is the one that we received a transfer on smile.png so just to reassure everyone the 129F hasn't delayed us any so far...

Gr8 minds think alike! That would be correct wink.png

Curiosity question; do you have 2 different case numbers (one for the I-130 and another for the I-129f)? What's the status of the other case #?

oprahbees.gif

Praise the almighty God! As of today our case has been transferred!!! Tears of joy n happiness. Big wheels keep on turning, and we rolling, rolling, rolling!!! 1 step closer, baby!

SO HAPPY FOR YOU,,,dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif CONGRAT

USCIS
09/15/2013 -- I130 Sent
09/17/2013 -- I130 Received
09/17/2013 -- I130 NOA1 (email)
09/18/2013 -- I130 NOA1 Hard copy

03/03/2014 -- I130 transferred

I130 NOA2 (XXXXXXX) THE SECOND STEProfl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

I130 Shipped to NVC (XXXX)

Curiosity question; do you have 2 different case numbers (one for the I-130 and another for the I-129f)? What's the status of the other case #?

Yes we do, I just checked both are showing transferred. So I'm guessing the I129F will be cancelled out...

Yes we do, I just checked both are showing transferred. So I'm guessing the I129F will be cancelled out...

Are you the only K-3 active on this thread? I might add a column for K-3 (to see if this has any bearing on time frame)....

I'm also thinking of adding a column with ARN date? I think it might be helpful for others to gauge how soon a decision is made once the number is assigned?

oprahbees.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm gonna go ahead and call it - I think September transfers will be wrapped up this week!!!!

Yup tats true!! Lets hope the spread sheet for september will b completed by tmrw.

Edited by TomCat214

Are you the only K-3 active on this thread? I might add a column for K-3 (to see if this has any bearing on time frame)....

I'm also thinking of adding a column with ARN date? I think it might be helpful for others to gauge how soon a decision is made once the number is assigned?

I'm not sure, we're chasing after the cr1 though we just did the k3 when things seemed like they were at a standstill. From what I've read the cr1 is going to cancel out the k3 anyway so not sure if any k3 update info is actually helpful. :/

I'm not sure, we're chasing after the cr1 though we just did the k3 when things seemed like they were at a standstill. From what I've read the cr1 is going to cancel out the k3 anyway so not sure if any k3 update info is actually helpful. :/

Yea, and there doesn't seem to be too many people using the K-3 these days. I wish they would just get rid of that as an option as it gives people false hope!

BUT it looks like it's not going to delay your case, so that's actually progress!!

oprahbees.gif

Yea, and there doesn't seem to be too many people using the K-3 these days. I wish they would just get rid of that as an option as it gives people false hope!

BUT it looks like it's not going to delay your case, so that's actually progress!!

Edited by Bisola 2011

Amen! Cuz I was getting a lil nervous when they skipped our week. But it all worked out in the end :) Now I can go to bed with a smile!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.