loran

How long does it take NVC to send file to the embassy?

27 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

And my case is still at NVC... it sucks... Did NVC ever forgot to go back and update the info on previously received petitions? What if the consulate has received the file and they just never updated the system at NVC? Maybe I am daydreaming...

event.png
event.png

event.png

I don't think there's anything you can do if it's in AP, but for K-1 visas they usually send out the file to the consulate within a few days of receiving it.

They do still take K1's out of the queue for AP at NVC. It used to be a couple of months added on, but times are down now to 2 or 3 weeks.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

I am so happy!!! NVC just e-mailed me that they have finished processing our file and they have sent it to the consulate today! :)dancin5hr.gifgoofy.gif

event.png
event.png

event.png

Happy for you man. You have been stressing for a while. Congrats!! Did you get a copy of your NOA2?

Yes! That I got on Monday! Thank you! I guess this is our week! So relieved to know thisng are starting to clear up for us and eventually one day we will be together.

How about you anything new?

event.png
event.png

event.png

My case is still at the NVC, FOUR DAYS and counting

Good luck with them! They had my file for 20 days. :( But at least they sent us out already!

I hope you have a short wait time.

event.png
event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck with them! They had my file for 20 days. :( But at least they sent us out already!

I hope you have a short wait time.

Thanks, how did you finally get your NOA2. did you email the director?

Thanks, how did you finally get your NOA2. did you email the director?

No. I put in two service requests and they were answered, thank God!

event.png
event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No. I put in two service requests and they were answered, thank God!

Great!!! Glad you did not go ahead and pay that extra money. Persistence is the key.

Great!!! Glad you did not go ahead and pay that extra money. Persistence is the key.

Yes me too! :D

I can smile again since Monday! And last night when we got the notice that we were transfered to the consulate in Santo Domingo I was jumping off my feet and screaming of joy! So happy! I can't even explain it.

I guess after waiting so long for everything at the end everything turns more sweet, or maybe I am just crazy lol

We will see how things go from now on...

event.png
event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.