adekin

re-entry permit and change of address

1 post in this topic

Filed: Country: France
Timeline

Hello

I applied for a re entry permit and obtained one in January 2013. In March I sold my house in Texas and moved to Japan for my husband s work. I came back to the US in July for a couple of days and then flew to visit my family in France. I return to the US in September and then move indefinitively to Michigan while my husband is staying overseas.

What should I do with USCIS? I have not notified them of my move as I thought the re entry permit spoke for itself. Should I just file a regular change of address once I arrive in MI? Which address should I use for my old address in that case?

Also I am planing to start applying for my citizenship as I already had my 3 years before I went to JApan. IS my travel going to be an issue?

Thanks!

05/18/2008 Enter the US to visit my bf on a visitor visa08/01/2008 Civil wedding

11/2008 AOS package sent

11/12/2008 Recieved NOA for my AOS + biometrics appointment

12/03/2008 Biometrics appointment

01/13/2009 Email notifying me that the production of my work permit has been order

01/13/2009 Email notifying me that they accepted my AP

01/20/2009 AP in my mailbox

01/23/2009 EAD in my mailbox

02/03/2009 Appointment letter received

03/11/2009 Appointment and Green card approved

03/13/2009 email notification about production of my green card

03/16/2009 Welcome letter received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.