Nat1988

MARCH 2013 FILERS

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello,

On march 14th we filed for the K1 - I 129F petition for finance to come to the USA ( She is Canadian).

I called the UCSIS and they said that they are currently processing March 16th, 2013, two days after we filed?

What does this mean and why would ours not have been processed if they are past our date of filing?

Hoping to get some information :) ( California service center)

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello,

On march 14th we filed for the K1 - I 129F petition for finance to come to the USA ( She is Canadian).

I called the UCSIS and they said that they are currently processing March 16th, 2013, two days after we filed?

What does this mean and why would ours not have been processed if they are past our date of filing?

There's no rhyme or order to the process. Before I was approved the number 41 after me got approved like 5 days before my file was approved. now considering 40 comes before 41 you would think it would be in order. The point is they are working on files around your filing date. Yours is probably with someone else who's a little slower. Don't worry you will here something in a few weeks or so.

Hello,

There's no rhyme or order to the process. Before I was approved the number 41 after me got approved like 5 days before my file was approved. now considering 40 comes before 41 you would think it would be in order. The point is they are working on files around your filing date. Yours is probably with someone else who's a little slower. Don't worry you will here something in a few weeks or so.

05/02/2013 I-129f sent via USPS express

05/03/2013 received by Dallas-lock box

05/07/2013 NOA1 hard copy

05/13/2013 Alien number change a email from USCIS

07/29/2013 NOA2 Approval email from USCIS

08/03/2013 NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

08/16/2013 file sent to NVC

08/19/2013 Called DOS told NVC received file case number given.

08/21/2013 file in transit to London embassy as stated on CEAC website also spoke to DOS to confirm

08/28/2013 file ready according to CEAC website

08/30/2013 packet 3 sent with DS-2001

O9/05/2015 medical appointment

09/06/2013 packet 3 arrived in the mail.

09/10/2013 CEAC update medical result received by embassy

10/04/2013 CEAC update dos says waiting to give interview date

10/11/2013 packet 4 interview letter arrived

10/22/2013 interview at London embassy

10/22/2013 Approved the visa

10/29/2013 visa delivered

12/02/2013 POE In Atlanta Georgia

AOS

1/25/2014 AOS forms mailed

1/27/2014 arrived at PO Box Chicago lock box waiting to be picked up

1/27/2014 (day1)AOS received by USCIS according to USPS online mail tracker signed for by R MERCADO

2/2/2014. (day7) text message and email from USCIS for acceptance of all forms.

1/31/2014 I-485 accepted receipt number and hard copy has been sent. Processed at National Benefits Centre.

1/28/2014 I-131 application for travel documents in initial review receipt number given and hard copy has been sent

1/28/2014 I-765 application for employment authorization in initial review receipt number given and hard copy has been sent.

2/7/2014 (day11) noa1 hard copy arrived in the mail for I-485 I-131 I-765

2/14/2014 (day18) biometric appt letter arrived in the mail. Appt schedualled for 2/26/2014 11.00am.

2/18/2014 (day 22) biometrics successful walkin.

4/01/2014 faxed expedite supporting documents to number on letter sent to me. Waiting waiting waiting

4/03/2014 (68 days) EAD and AP approved text message sent status post decision. Hooray !!!

4/7/2014 (72 days ) status change to card in production for EAD.

4/10/2014 ( 75 days) status changed after calling uscis regarding urgency of EAD. Also usps tracking number at 20.580pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank You!

On Friday our updated case said this online:

Post Decision Activity

On August 23, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

What exactly does that mean? Do I still need an interview.. is this notice that I can move soon?

Thanks for your help!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.