Tessie Miller

Hello Please guide me for requirements upon paying through BPI for my VISA,, Thank you

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone,, for 3 months delay of receiving our MNL case number,,FINALLY WE GOT IT JUST TODAY.

Now my questions are:

#1.) I am confused about the NVC letter, is that the one that I must receive by mail and bring it for my medical and interview? or Its alright if i will just have NOA2 and appointment letter and the rest of the requirements,,,

#2.) Upon paying for my VISA FEE at BPI,, what are other requirements should I bring to complete the transaction?

What are other important points I must remember,, Please give me insights,,

Thank you very much and any words is greatly appreciated,, :-)

Hello Everyone,, for 3 months delay of receiving our MNL case number,,FINALLY WE GOT IT JUST TODAY.

Now my questions are:

#1.) I am confused about the NVC letter, is that the one that I must receive by mail and bring it for my medical and interview? or Its alright if i will just have NOA2 and appointment letter and the rest of the requirements,,,

#2.) Upon paying for my VISA FEE at BPI,, what are other requirements should I bring to complete the transaction?

What are other important points I must remember,, Please give me insights,,

Thank you very much and any words is greatly appreciated,, :-)

Its the Embassy they'll send you packet3.. nd here's the packet 3 http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction_rtf2_rtf2_001.pdf hope that helps good luck smile.png

Edited by @@mirpeArL

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your fiancé will receive the NVC letter by mail...your fiancé and you will receive letter of instructions from the US Embassy Manila...

1. SLEC requires photocopy of the NVC letter or US Embassy Mania Letter of Instructuons.....you can make SLEC appointment online in advance and bring print out with phtotocopy NVC or letter of Instructuons letter, , 3 passsport photos, ur vaccination records .....have SLEC medical at least a week before interview...be careful also with your medical results, have the result photocopies.

2. you can print out in advance BPI payment form online, bring the print out and your passport tio BPI and pay the K1 visa fee...wait for 4 to 8 hours before making appointment online or call center for your K1 interview...have your BPI payment form photocopy and be careful not to loose or missplace it cause BPI won't give you any duplicate or another receipt in case you misplace the payment form.

3. I suggest have your CFO after u have visa in your hands...prepare photocopy of fiance's divorce papers (in case he is a divorce) , bring photos....and know ur fiancé's mother's name, address and contact number with zip codes of your relative in Case of emergency....these info are needed in CFO form.

Get your nso bc, cenomar and nbi ...start to prepare and fill up DOS forms....study the DS forms and the I-129f contents ....lastly pray hard.and be prepared physically and mentally for the next few weeks .

Timeline

Its the Embassy they'll send you packet3.. nd here's the packet 3 http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction_rtf2_rtf2_001.pdf hope that helps good luck smile.png

Thank you,, I am confused of this forms of DS 156,, for line1 and Line 2,, should I put same address to both or I will write None for Line 2?,, please help me,, thank you

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't think 2x2 is the same with passport photo for immigrant visa because the latter requires different face dimensions...make sure it is passport photos for immigrant visa not tourist visa.

Timeline

I don't think 2x2 is the same with passport photo for immigrant visa because the latter requires different face dimensions...make sure it is passport photos for immigrant visa not tourist visa.

Ok, thank you.. I'm applying for Non-Immigrant visa

Timeline

I am now filling in the DS-156. Is Line 1 and Line 2 must have same answers or I will put None for Line 2 since i already answered the Line 1?,, sorry,, I just really don't want to make mistake and just refer it on my own,, at least I am sure through the help and ideas from others too,, thank you so much

Thank you,, I am confused of this forms of DS 156,, for line1 and Line 2,, should I put same address to both or I will write None for Line 2?,, please help me,, thank you

yw sis! heres are some example forms!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-DS-156.pdf

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-DS-230.pdf

http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Timeline

Sorry ...what is line 1, line 2?

Home Address (Include apartment number, street, city, state or province, postal zone and country)

Street Address Line 1

Street Address Line 1,,,

Should I just write my add at Line 1 and write None for Line 2? I am confused of this,,,

sorry i cudnt gt your question regarding line 1 line 2??? you can see example forms everything is written there

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.