cleverodra

CDJ DHL Parcel

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good evening all,

Could someone help me understand the process of paying for my DHL currier services once instructed by a CO in CDJ?

How much does it cost and will I be issued a tracking number then and there?

If not, how could I track my passport?

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I assume you are going through the K1 process. If that is the case when you go online to do your DS260 form you will pay the visa fee and schedule your bio and interview. The visa fees include the DHL package fee.

The Consulate's office in Cuidad Juarez will keep the passport. They will ship the famous sealed brown package and the passport which will have the K1 visa attached to the DHL office you select. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

When you get approved, after your Consulate interview they give you a web page (that is the one you used to make your appointment) and is there where they will put your tracking number as soon as the Consulate send your passport with visa in it... and you will be able to use that number in DHL page... it didnt took more than 6 days in my case, counting the weekend :)

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

what Carla said. The same web site you did your DS260 and made you appointments is the same one you will get your DHL tracking number. It took ours about 5 business days to arrive at the DHL office in Mexico City close to Elizabeth's home. Here is some free advice. I read a few posts on VJ that their sealed Consulate's package that is inside the DHL package had a tear. Mind you that package must not be mutilated at all when you had it to the offical at your US POE. The last post I read a few weeks ago had the person worried. At one point they were told they had to travel back to Ciudad Juarez to get the package inspected and sealed again. The Consulate's office finally said the package could be shipped back via DHL (come to find out DHL had opened the package for an inspection). DHL shipped the package back for free and the person recieved the sealed package about a week later. With that information Elizabeth and her mom went to the DHL office to pick up her package. In front of the DHL worker she opened the DHL package and inspected the sealed envelope with the Consulate's stamp. We have gone through too much to have that type of problem! The package was sealed and her passport with the K1 attached visa were also perfect.

God Bless

Timeline

Dear JohnE and Carla V,

Thanks for the help. How long should I wait after the interview to check the status of the courier?

Thanks all.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I started as soon as i get to mexico city :) , but the tracking number appear until two days after my interview.

I love you Charles forever!!

! dveMm6.png

N-400 Waiting to be schedule for Oath Ceremony 

Timeline

My fiancée was approved last Friday, so I wonder when will she receive her new visa via DHL.

I've check the USvisa site and still I don't see a tracking number.

Could it be possible that her package is on its way already but not logged in the system?

Thanks all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.