Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown Guest

3 years of tax returns for I-134 affidavit?

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I have an employer letter staying that my income is over $150k a year & that I have been working at the same place for 10+ years. I also have significant real estate assets. Do I still need to provide 3 years of tax returns? If so, can i just make a copy of what I previously filed to the IRS? or do I need to get some kind of "certified" one or some other kind of statement from the IRS validating that the tax returns that I provide are accurate?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can request your tax transcripts for free from the irs.gov website; just enter a few lines of information. It comes in the mail within a week. Ten minutes will get you all three years tax returns if you want to be conservative and have them all for the interview.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.