Brian1967##

RUB'S a gathering in San Antonio Texas

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well folks I was talking with a friend from Houston who is married to a lady from Ukraine, he has a friend in Plano, who is married to a lady from Moldova. Well we were talking how does anybody feel about meeting in San Antonio. It would be the third weekend in October this year. I would like to extend the invitation to anybody from the FSU countries, I hope we can all meet and post a photo for all VJ's to see and know what a great site this is, and that we all can meet new friends and talk and get to know one another. Please PM on this site I will be holding the gathering at my house and I hope to see everyone their if you can attend. smile.png I hope you guys will come and help rub off some of the home sickness that happens to people when they move here, please note this does not have to be just immigrant couples with a USC spouse if you have lived in Texas and want to come say "hi" please feel free. Brian 1967

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Fantastic idea, I am going to Kiev to bring my fiancee to the states next Sunday. It would be great for her to meet some people from the old country to visit, communicate with and hopefully become friends.

Let us know how your get together works out and I will try to sponsor one in my area as well.

Jeff (Palm Beach Gardens) Elena (Kharkov, Ukraine)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We live near Dallas and my wife and I have met a number of FSU couples. My wife has made some good friends from both Russia and Ukraine. We might be able to attend, will have to see how things go in September as she is hoping to go to Ukraine some time in late September or October. BTW, my wife came in March 2012 and she IS NOT HOMESICK for Ukraine at all. She is from Kharkiv, born and raised.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.