andy ngeci

CSC nairobi C0

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

living proof thank you. before i met neema and now you i felt all alone in this wilderness!!! csc told me i can change C0 how is that? it sounds hard and delaying.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Guys,

I pray you will all get dates soon !! I just wanted to add that to extend the validity date of your NOA2, one has to email their embassy and explain that He or She needs the date extended because there are no dates available.This should be done before it expires.Good luck and God bless.

Edited by samename

Timeline

samename thank you i didnt know they extend. i will consider that but the problem is they dont show upto when apptmts are fully booked . my fiance emailed them to explain this problem we are waiting their reply.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

samename thank you i didnt know they extend. i will consider that but the problem is they dont show upto when apptmts are fully booked . my fiance emailed them to explain this problem we are waiting their reply.

Hey Ngeci, I found this link but its about US embassy in Manila. Its about the extension samename talked about and I think it might be applicable in Kenya. If the problem persists, we can try this option. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/415209-extending-noa2-i-797-approval-expiration-date/

event.png

4poLVbT.jpg4poLm4.png

TNeHqx4.jpgTNeHm4.png

Timeline

Hey neema :-) thank you. you have been of great help to me and i want you know i appreciate!!! yes we can try but God forbid. have you emailed consular to complain first?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hey neema :-) thank you. you have been of great help to me and i want you know i appreciate!!! yes we can try but God forbid. have you emailed consular to complain first?

Karibu sana. Not yet, God forbid too. I still have up to December and am praying that something comes up before then.

Edited by Neema

event.png

4poLVbT.jpg4poLm4.png

TNeHqx4.jpgTNeHm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

You are welcome ,i certainly hope you don't have to ask them for it.I wish we all had a way of knowing on here when appointments were available.For instance if someone books an appointment or cancels and books a new one, then they will let those waiting in their portal know which dates were available.

Hope you hear something soon from your embassy.Best of luck on the rest of your journey.

Timeline

samename your best wishes was heaven sent lol... the following day an appointments open up for aug 20. i couldnt be happier :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.