annanscok

notification

13 posts in this topic

If you want confirmation you have to send them an email to ask. Be sure to include your full name, d.o.b (mm-dd-yyyy format) and case number. Your interview notification will be on the same website you checked your lottery entry, but you'll get an email from them telling you that's been updated, probably a day or so after the visa bulletin when your number becomes current has been published.

Edited by SusieQQQ

If you want confirmation you have to send them an email to ask. Be sure to include your full name, d.o.b (mm-dd-yyyy format) and case number. Your interview notification will be on the same website you checked your lottery entry, but you'll get an email from them telling you that's been updated, probably a day or so after the visa bulletin when your number becomes current has been published.

In this email they send do they also tell you which documents to bring with you at the interview?

In this email they send do they also tell you which documents to bring with you at the interview?

The list of documents you need to bring is on the dvselectee website (there is a link to this site in the first notification letter telling you you've won) - the site takes you through all the steps from selection to interview. This site also has links to country-specific requirements. Make sure you read this very carefully. Ideally, you should be getting all your civil documents together already with the exception of (1) police certificates as these usually have an expiry date (differs by country but most are 6 months) and (2) medicals, which you usually can only book once you have your interview notification.

The list of documents you need to bring is on the dvselectee website (there is a link to this site in the first notification letter telling you you've won) - the site takes you through all the steps from selection to interview. This site also has links to country-specific requirements. Make sure you read this very carefully. Ideally, you should be getting all your civil documents together already with the exception of (1) police certificates as these usually have an expiry date (differs by country but most are 6 months) and (2) medicals, which you usually can only book once you have your interview notification.

Don't know if you remember but you & I had a lengthy discussion about my SIL's case and I believe that's what their agent told them...KCC will notify them about the documents needed. ClockWatch2.gif

Don't know if you remember but you & I had a lengthy discussion about my SIL's case and I believe that's what their agent told them...KCC will notify them about the documents needed. ClockWatch2.gif

Louza.... The agent is talking rubbish. If they sit and wait for anything further from KCC other than the interview notification they won't have anything to take to the interview. It's all on the website, now, waiting for them.. I've been through this process, I just got my visa last month!!

Louza.... The agent is talking rubbish. If they sit and wait for anything further from KCC other than the interview notification they won't have anything to take to the interview. It's all on the website, now, waiting for them.. I've been through this process, I just got my visa last month!!

Well they got all their documents ready except for their Police Clearances for the country they're residing in now & the husband hasn't budged an inch to get the PC he needs from a European country which as I read on their website takes 2-6 months to be issued by their Embassy. And also the medicals haven't been done because they need their interview letter.

I read you didn't have your PC's and you sent them in, I fear in their situation the delay in obtaining the European one will mess up their chance of getting the visas in time (before they''re all exhausted).

Edited by Louza

Yeah, we sent our PCs in about two weeks later. What AF number are they? (Am I remembering correctly they're from an African country?)

Yep. I think early 6000's is their case number for Africa.

Edited by Louza

Yep. I think early 6000's is their case number for Africa.

Oh wow - so their interviews are in October (unless they're one of the countries with a 5000 cutoff in which case they'll almost certainly be in Nov). Better get cracking!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.