LadyLove2006

G-325A for K-3

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi All:

It's LadyLove2006 and I am a very happy lady today. :D(L) . My fiance' and I got married on November 9, 2006 in Lagos (L) and now the Visa Journey really begins. I am now back in the US after spending a month with him and the family/friends. I didn't want to leave him and I knew that if I did not, the process of getting him here with me would take longer. :(

I have been reading the forums on K-3 and looking at the samples and I am getting ready to submit the I-130 and before I do, I need some assistance :help: . In looking at the samples for the G-325A I did not see one listed under the K-3 forms sample list. I really need a step-by-step guide in completing this form, not only for me, but for my spouse and I didn't want to sound stupid after looking at the information already presented.

Also I did not want to make any mistakes in submitting any documents. As that will make the process longer as well. Please list those other documents needed that go along with the submission of the I-130. This will be very, very helpful for me and my spouse.

I thank VJ and everyone here for all of their support and assistance. May God continue to Bless all of you. and congratulations :dance: to all who have their spouses with them and for those waiting, Keep The Faith. :D

LadyLove2006 (F)(L)

If this is posted in the incorrect forum, please forgive me. :unsure::oops:

Hi,

Ladylove2006

Welcome to VJ :jest::jest::jest:

I filed K-1 so I am unsure of the specifics for filing the K-3, I did copy this link from a previous post samples of the G325A forms. The only specific thing I can remember about filling the forms is that your husband should fill out and sign all 4 of the forms, I don't know if you had this done during visit. I hope you did as this will prevent from him having to print and send you these documents via courier service. I am sure you will get more great advice on what you need to file for K-3. The best advice I can give to you is spend sometime on VJ getting accquainted as this site has so much valuable info. Wishing you a speedy visajourney!!!!!!

Forchika

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf

Edited by forchika

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Timeline

Congrats on your marriage. When I started my journey in Aug of 5 The first place I hit was ther headers on the top of the page.. The one for guides has a very detailed description of the K3 process. Make sure that you make 2 copies of everything.. It will pay off in the end. The Visa Faq header is also guud it answers some basic questions like this one:

|10.2)...How do I prepare the I-130 package to start the process for a K3?

A..Please see the K-3"Step-by-Step Guide". In short though you will require the following forms:

Payment

I-130 Petition for Immediate Relative

G-325A Biographic Information -- 2 required. One is filled out and signed by you, the other is filled out and signed by the spouse.

A copy of your birth certificate, passport, or Certificate of Naturalization (you have to prove you are a US Citizen).

A certified copy of your marriage certificate.

A photo of yourself (see note) with your name printed on the back of the photo.

A photo of your spouse (see note) with the spouse's name printed on the back of the photo.

A copy of the divorce decree, if you were previously married.

A copy of the death certificate if your marriage ended due to the death of your spouse.

A copy of the divorce decree, if your spouse was previously married.

A copy of the death certificate if your spouse's marriage ended due to the death of their spouse.

A check or money order for the required fee.

I used the same G-325 guide you have there and on the bottom instead of I-129 I put K3 Spousal Visa and they will infer the rest. If you have any more questions feel free to email me. Again Congrats and Good luck on the rest of your journey!

.png

Timeline
Hi,

Ladylove2006

Welcome to VJ :jest::jest::jest:

I filed K-1 so I am unsure of the specifics for filing the K-3, I did copy this link from a previous post samples of the G325A forms. The only specific thing I can remember about filling the forms is that your husband should fill out and sign all 4 of the forms, I don't know if you had this done during visit. I hope you did as this will prevent from him having to print and send you these documents via courier service. I am sure you will get more great advice on what you need to file for K-3. The best advice I can give to you is spend sometime on VJ getting accquainted as this site has so much valuable info. Wishing you a speedy visajourney!!!!!!

Forchika

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/INS-Form-G-325A.pdf

Thanks so much for the information. :D

I did have him complete during the visit and I wanted to make sure it was completed correctly before I submit it. I don't want any mistakes to delay his coming. :(

LadyLove2006 (F)(L)

Congrats on your marriage. When I started my journey in Aug of 5 The first place I hit was ther headers on the top of the page.. The one for guides has a very detailed description of the K3 process. Make sure that you make 2 copies of everything.. It will pay off in the end. The Visa Faq header is also guud it answers some basic questions like this one:

|10.2)...How do I prepare the I-130 package to start the process for a K3?

A..Please see the K-3"Step-by-Step Guide". In short though you will require the following forms:

Payment

I-130 Petition for Immediate Relative

G-325A Biographic Information -- 2 required. One is filled out and signed by you, the other is filled out and signed by the spouse.

A copy of your birth certificate, passport, or Certificate of Naturalization (you have to prove you are a US Citizen).

A certified copy of your marriage certificate.

A photo of yourself (see note) with your name printed on the back of the photo.

A photo of your spouse (see note) with the spouse's name printed on the back of the photo.

A copy of the divorce decree, if you were previously married.

A copy of the death certificate if your marriage ended due to the death of your spouse.

A copy of the divorce decree, if your spouse was previously married.

A copy of the death certificate if your spouse's marriage ended due to the death of their spouse.

A check or money order for the required fee.

I used the same G-325 guide you have there and on the bottom instead of I-129 I put K3 Spousal Visa and they will infer the rest. If you have any more questions feel free to email me. Again Congrats and Good luck on the rest of your journey!

Hi and thanks so much for the information.

I am sure this will be valuable information for me as we go through this process.

Congratulations :dance: on your marriage and I pray that you will have a wonderful and successful life together.

LadyLove2006 (F)(L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations on your marriage, LadyLove.

(F)

La Verdadera y El Sincero - Siempre

2005 - 2006 Spent falling in love

22 May 2006 My journey to Nigeria

24 May 2006 David proposes to me

9 June 2006 Mailed I129F to TSC

30 June 2006 NOA-1

Case Transferred to CSC

27 July 2006 Touched

5 Sept 2006 Called USCIS for case / IMBRA status

14 Sept 2006 Touched

19 Sept 2006 Touched Again!

23 Sept 2006 Received IMBRA RFE by postal mail (postmarked 20 Sept 2006)

25 Sept 2006 Response to IMBRA RFE sent Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation

29 Sept 2006 Rec'd Email stating RFE received

1 Oct 2006 Touched - Same RFE rec'd message

17 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Email

23 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Postal Mail

9 Nov 2006 Email from NVC (response to my inquiry) w/NVC case# - file to Lagos 6 Nov

13 Nov 2006 Received NVC letter via Postal Mail

20 Nov 2006 Fiance went to Lagos Consulate- Interview Date Received

7 Feb 2007 Interview-VISA GRANTED!!! -

12 Feb 2007 Visa in Hand!!! ***Scheduled arrival 23 Feb 2007***

23 Feb 2007 Arrived JFK USA!!!

12 May 2007 Married

23 May 2007 Filed AOS

25 May 2007 Rec'd NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I used the same G-325 guide you have there and on the bottom instead of I-129 I put K3 Spousal Visa and they will infer the rest. If you have any more questions feel free to email me.
I put I-129F Petition but in my package along with the I-129F we included a cover letter clearly stating it was for a K3 Visa along with marriage certificate and NOA1 from the I-130 submission... I hope that doesn't delay my K3!

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

Filed: Timeline
I used the same G-325 guide you have there and on the bottom instead of I-129 I put K3 Spousal Visa and they will infer the rest. If you have any more questions feel free to email me.
I put I-129F Petition but in my package along with the I-129F we included a cover letter clearly stating it was for a K3 Visa along with marriage certificate and NOA1 from the I-130 submission... I hope that doesn't delay my K3!

I used them as well so that shouldnt delay anything.. that is all listed under the "Guides" header. I was just showing her an example of what she would find there and in the " Visa Faq" header. There is some very detailed info listed there. I hope you remembered to make 2 copies of everythintg sent even the payment just in case. Good luck in the rest of your joutrney as well!

Edited by felshen
.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I used them as well so that shouldnt delay anything.. that is all listed under the "Guides" header. I was just showing her an example of what she would find there and in the " Visa Faq" header. There is some very detailed info listed there. I hope you remembered to make 2 copies of everythintg sent even the payment just in case. Good luck in the rest of your joutrney as well!
Yup! I have multiple copies (scanned to PDF and also printed out) including copies of the cheques. Thanks. :)

K3 Timeline - 2006-11-20 to 2007-03-19

See the comments section in my timeline for full details of my K3 dates, transfers and touches. Also see my Vancouver consulate review and my POE review.

AOS & EAD Timeline

2007-04-16: I-485 and I-765 sent to Chicago (My AOS/EAD checklist)

2007-04-17: Received at Chicago

2007-04-23: NOA1 date (both)

2007-05-10: Biometrics appointment (both - Biometrics review)

2007-06-05: AOS interview letter date

2007-06-13: AOS interview letter received in mail

2007-07-03: EAD card production ordered

2007-07-07: EAD card received! (yay!)

2007-08-23: AOS interview (Documents / Interview review)

2007-08-23: Green card production ordered!!!

2007-08-24: Welcome notice mailed!

2007-08-27: Green card production ordered again... ?

2007-08-28: Welcome notice received!

2007-09-01: Green card received!

Done with USCIS until May 23, 2009!

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Welcome to the chat boards !!! Congrats on your marriage to an Nigerian man. I bet your husband showed you a really good time while you were there with him for that month. What your about to do for your husband may cost you more then you can imagine.

idocare

NSC, NOA1 September 26th,03

received NOA1 in mail Oct. 03,03

RFE - received in mail March 29th,04

RFE returned April 17th,04

RFE received April 21,04 at NSC online

NOA2 received April 29th,04 via online

NOA2 received May 03,04 in mail

NVC receives file May 6th,04

NVC sends file to Nigeria May 11th,04

Lagos receives our file, notified thru e-mail May 19th,04

Victor goes and picks up packet #3....May 20th,04

Sent request for earlier interview date via e-mail May 20th,04

May 27th, Lagos won't change date.

August 16th, 2004 fly to Nigeria for Victors interview

August 19th, 2004 Interview date, visa approved.

August 25th, 2004 Victor picks up passport with visa stamp.

August 26th, 2004 fly back to USA

September 18th, 2004 Victor arrives in USA, Lord willing.

October 9th, 2004, we become husband and wife

October 25th, 2004 I learn that I'm pregnant.

Feburary 25th, 2005 AOS Appointment

( went to appt. and requested a reschedule)

June 7th, 05 gave birth to a boy child.

July 5th, 05 Victor packs he suitcase and leaves for good.

July 2005 2nd AOS appointment

( went and requested a reschedule )

August 2005- I file for divorce. and withdraw immigration paperwork.

Washington State/ Nigeria

Timeline
Welcome to the chat boards !!! Congrats on your marriage to an Nigerian man. I bet your husband showed you a really good time while you were there with him for that month. What your about to do for your husband may cost you more then you can imagine.

Hi and thanks: :)

And I am really confused about that last statement you made.

LadyLove2006 (F)(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Some people are just really bitter, don't worry about it.

Sandy

Michael's I-130:

NOA1: 5-10-2006----updated w/ citizenship: 9-25-06----had to call back 10/25, touch 10/26

12/06/06 - Approved!- - - 12/08/06 - Touch---01/25/07 - Touch

I130 at NVC

12/14/06 - case number assigned

12/25/06 - DS3032 & AOS Fee Bill Mailed (phone system updated 12/27)

12/27/06 - emailed choice of agent; 12/29/06 - received email from NVC confirming choice of agent!

01/01/07 - NVC generated IV Fee Bill (postmarked 1/17 though!)

01/03/07 - returned AoS Fee Bill via Priority Mail (James' shortcut)

01/15/07 - NVC generated AOS package

01/22/07 - received IV Fee Bill - overnighted back to NVC same day

01/27/07 - recieved I864 package; 01/29/07 - overnighted I864 to NVC

01/29/07 - DS230 generated (phone system not updated, email response 2/5/07)

02/05/07 - mailed DS-230 to NVC via express mail

02/20/07 - CASE COMPLETE!!

04/18/07 - INTERVIEW!!!! - APPROVED!!!!

Michael's K-3:

09/28/06 - NOA1

1/25/07 - approved ...NOA2 via snail mail - 1/29/07

03/16/07 - chose not to return packet 3 to Montreal

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi and thanks: :)

And I am really confused about that last statement you made.

LadyLove2006 (F)(L)

Congratulation on your marriage and I wish you succes and favour in your journey

Hey ladylove, you need not to bother about what some people post here,some are immature or

rather don'tknow how to speak.Throw the trash in the basket and pick the valuable counsel and go ahead with your journey.

One more time congrat's .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.