macnab68

Notification/Address Change

6 posts in this topic

My fiancee is Filipina and is going back home to the Philippines from Dubai UAE because she lost her job. We were approved for NOA 2 on July 26th. Does any paperwork get send to her from the US Consulate/ NVC or does everything get send to me ? If any papers get send to her how do they send it ? (Email or Courier ?) We are concerned about this because her address on all the papers we have send in so far is in Dubai . How do I change the address form Dubai to her new address in the Philippines ? Please Help !!

Samuel & Loida

My fiancee is Filipina and is going back home to the Philippines from Dubai UAE because she lost her job. We were approved for NOA 2 on July 26th. Does any paperwork get send to her from the US Consulate/ NVC or does everything get send to me ? If any papers get send to her how do they send it ? (Email or Courier ?) We are concerned about this because her address on all the papers we have send in so far is in Dubai . How do I change the address form Dubai to her new address in the Philippines ? Please Help !!

Samuel & Loida

Im so sorry, rest assured everything will be ok. Have you contacted NVC or the embassy yet? Im fairly sure its a quick fix

Yes, I called the NVC yesterday. They said they cannot update the papers until they receive them from USCIS. We hope they can transfer everything to the US embassy in the Philippines.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Samuel & Loida

During the petition process were you planning to complete the visa application in Dubai or the Philippines? What address did you use for your fiancée (beneficiary) ?

I would stay in close contact with NVC if you are attempting to get your case re-routed to Manila.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

We filed all the papers with her address in Dubai. We are plan to complete the process in the Philippines, but we are worried that we will not be able to transfer to the embassy there. I have contacted USCIS and they said to contact NVC. I called NVC, but they said they could not do anything until they receive the papers from USCIS. Just wondering if anyone else went through or is going through this same experience and what they did about it .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We filed all the papers with her address in Dubai. We are plan to complete the process in the Philippines, but we are worried that we will not be able to transfer to the embassy there. I have contacted USCIS and they said to contact NVC. I called NVC, but they said they could not do anything until they receive the papers from USCIS. Just wondering if anyone else went through or is going through this same experience and what they did about it .

Ragerding you case transfer, you can follow up with NVC to send your case to USEM Manila. Otherwise, if the case has been sent to USEM Abu Dhabi, you can write an email to the embassy or call to transfer your case to Manila. Don't worry, transfer of your case would be possible as long as there is proper communication. I'm from UAE and we're planning to transfer our case to Phil. also. Btw, we were approved the same date as yours! :) Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.