mitcha32

interview / packet 4 for Cairo ???

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is there anyone from Egypt who have submitted their packet 3 to the embassy in Cairo in the month of May or June and have already received packet 4 awaiting an interview?

If so could you say when you got notice and when is your interview.

Thank you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You will probably get an interview 6 months after NOA2

You can ask the question as many times as you want but the answer will not change. If fact it might be longer if the embassy closes again.

If fact if you took a long time to return packet 3 then it might be longer too!

I pray I am wrong but fiance visa interviews in cairo have taken anywhere from 5.5 to 7 months over the last 1.5 years that I have watched

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Timeline

You can ask the question as many times as you want but the answer will not change. If fact it might be longer if the embassy closes again.

I pray I am wrong but fiance visa interviews in cairo have taken anywhere from 5.5 to 7 months over the last 1.5 years that I have watched

Good Luck[/quote

quick question, how long does it take to get an interview scheduled after case complete in cairo embassy these days for ir1 visa??

USCIS

12/04/2012: I-130 sent

12/08/2012:NOA1 received

04/18/2013: RFE received

04/22/2013:RFE SENT

04/28/2013: NOA 2

NVC

05/06/2013: nvc received

05/23/2013: case# and IIN received

05/23/2013: ds 3032 sent

05/24/2013: ds 3032 rejected

05/24/2013: ds 3032 sent again

05/30/2013: ds 3032 rejected again

06/03/2013: was unable to login payment portal

06/04/2013: AOS invoiced and received DS 3032 Email

06/04/2013: paid AOS

06/04/2013: Resend DS 3032

06/05/2013: DS 3032 accepted.

06/07/2013: IV invoiced and paid

06/10/2013: AOS and IV both expressed mailed

06/11/2013: Packages are delivered at the NVC.

07/01/2013: check list received.

07/03/2013: IV accepted

07/05/2013: check list sent.

07/08/2013: package recieved.

07/22/2013: CASE COMPLETE!!!!!! yayyyyyy :D

12/12/2013: Interview.... :-)

Timeline

They can take as long as they want. We've been waiting 4+ months, and we're hoping to hear by at least sept, but there's no guarantee. I've followed a few other timelines of people who applied to Cairo for K1, and it took them about 5-6 months, but that was before they shut down for protesting. I'm sure they will be a bit more backed up since they will have to reschedule all those interviews.

I sent mine 1st week of june . Nothing yet . But i am hoping August or Sep. Can they really take longer than that ?

Timeline

Embassy closed Sunday the 28th. They are getting on my nerve . I got my ANOVA 2 April 16, now it is almost the end of July... I am pretty sure that if i am lucky i will get the interview in sep, if not later. Why do guy think they take so long ?

Timeline

Congrats!! Finally an intrview after 6 months and 11 days after NOA2!!

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Good Luck[/quote

quick question, how long does it take to get an interview scheduled after case complete in cairo embassy these days for ir1 visa??

For a spouse visa it will take about 2 months

Some were taking 5 weeks before this Morsi stuff started

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

Embassy closed Sunday the 28th. They are getting on my nerve . I got my ANOVA 2 April 16, now it is almost the end of July... I am pretty sure that if i am lucky i will get the interview in sep, if not later. Why do guy think they take so long ?

I think your interview will be in novemebr if the embassy stays open.

But i hope I am wrong

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

Is there anyone from Egypt who have submitted their packet 3 to the embassy in Cairo in the month of May or June and have already received packet 4 awaiting an interview?

If so could you say when you got notice and when is your interview.

Thank you!!

Can everyone please fill in your timelines

Timelines are the way we get the information on how long each step in this proce ss takes.

If no one filled in their timeline then we would never know how long we need to be patient to get an interview or packet 3 or NOA2.

I feel that timeline information is such a greatly appreciated few minutes of your time to help others

Look at at the people with questions of how long do I have to wait for an interview????

As long as we get timelines then we can answer based on everyone before us that was kind enough to give timeline info

If we have no timelines then everyone starts to freak out and think they will get an interview quick or NOA2 quick because they have no data to base the timelines on

Please be kind to all people and fill out the timelines to help others

You are on here asking for help

so please help others too

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congrats! Thanks for updating us! We just received our packet 3 and were wondering realistically how long we would have before the interview, so this is really helpful. (Why doesn't the embassy publish helpful information like this? Do they think we aren't people with lives to plan or something? lol)

We met when Heather travelled to Egypt to be an au pair!

Our K1 Visa Journey:

12/19/12- NOA1 -VSC

--- moved to "another office" 5/24/13

--- moved to "local office" 5/29/13

--- "is now being processed at a USCIS office" 5/30/13 ... what??

5/30/13- Transfer to TSC

6/18/13- NOA2

7/16/13- NVC Assigned Case #

7/29/13- Case Arrived at Embassy

7/31/13- Packet 3 Received (completed and sent back in 5 days)

1/16/14- Interview Assigned

1/21/14- Interview

2/03/14- Visa Issued!!

4/09/14- Entry into America (JFK)

4/23/14- MARRIED in local courthouse

4/29/14- AoS packet completed and mailed

5/02/14- NoA for AoS received

5/09/14- Biometrics Appointment Notice Received

6/04/14- Biometrics Appointment

7/30/14- EAD/AP Combo Card Received in Mail

Need help with your visa but don't want to pay expensive legal fees? Take an online course --> www.myvisaclassroom.com

Timeline

we have fill our k1 visa on august 14, 2012 and our paper passed to the u.s. embassy in Cairo on march 21, 2013 and we received our package 3 on march 30, 2013 and we send it to the embassy on April 13, 2013 and we received our interview letter on July 31, 2013 and our interview is in august 15, 2013.

after we sent our package 3 to the embassy, we were sending to them everyday an email to them and the answer was the something that we have not schedule your interview and the last email i send to them i told to them that on august 14 we will have one year filling our papers and i found that our interview letter came to us after i send to them this mail. if i were you and our case has been over 6 or 8 months as it should, Lift up the issue of the foreign embassy in and they will finish to you as soon as they can................rolleyes.gif hope you get your interview letter soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.