spike00

any recent interviews in Miami

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Everyone..

thanks to all those who answered in the past.. this site is great .. been reading for years..

I have my wife's AOS coming up and wanted to know if anyone has done this recently in Miami.. The Biscayne office...

I'm curious how the interviews went and how is the area .. parking, traffic in the morning..

I appreciate any information..

Thanks

Hello Everyone..

thanks to all those who answered in the past.. this site is great .. been reading for years..

I have my wife's AOS coming up and wanted to know if anyone has done this recently in Miami.. The Biscayne office...

I'm curious how the interviews went and how is the area .. parking, traffic in the morning..

I appreciate any information..

Thanks

Hello spike00,

My wife and I have her AOS interview in mid April,we are also looking as to how it may go.May be you can help us out with something.We are trying to get her Appendix A Supplementtal Form To I-163 filled out by a Cival Surgan for a good price.Everyone that we have gone to wants to do a whole exam( which she does not need) or would like us to pay $75.00 or more just to fill out the form.If you could PM me with any info about a Doc in the Miami area to do the form we would be very gratefull.

Greg (USA)and Yai (Thailand)

02/10/04...Sent I-129F to Texas

05/10/04...TSC received I-129F

21/10/04...Receive NOA-1 from CSC.

09/11/04...By e-mail I-129F APPROVED and NOA-2mailed 08/Nov./04

12/11/04...Received NOA-2 from CSC.NVC received I-129F APPROVAL from USCIC

16/11/04...Receive e-mail from NVC,entering approved petetion into the system and assigned a case #

20/11/04...Receive letter from NVC they have I-129F and assiagned a BNK case #

29/11/04...Turn in DS-230part 1 and check list to US Consulate Thailand.They also asked for 2 photos of Yai at this time.Did not recieve interview date at this time due to person assigning dates left for the day.Will recieve date in the mail,took 1 hour

07/12/04...Yai recieves letter with instrutions about interview from US Consulate with invterview date

24/02/05...Pay Visa fee in Bangkok at Post office

01/03/05...Yai has visa interview

02/03/05...We pick up Visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02/06/05...Welcome to the U.S.A.

04/15/06...Offical marriage in U.S.A.(Tax Day) ;) ;)

Everything we have done was without the help of an attorney.We have not had any problems thus far and will not,I believe.

Lovekindness will enable this life and many more to most enjoyable. .^_^.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.