MiltonAnaya

RFE today :( VSC to TSC transfer june21

8 posts in this topic

Its bitter sweet to know that my file was looked at but not approved :/ On the bright side I still have hope.

I'm wondering what they are going to ask for.....

Can anyone tell me how long it will take for my case to be looked at again, or does it go to the back of the line now ?

Its bitter sweet to know that my file was looked at but not approved :/ On the bright side I still have hope.

Can anyone tell me how long it will take for my case to be looked at again, or does it go to the back of the line now ?

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you! :( I was also transferred from VSC to TSC on June 21st and I got an e-mail last week that I would be receiving an RFE in the mail soon... But anyways, by what I have read after you mail in the RFE reply it should take about a month until approval! Lets keep our fingers crossed this waiting period ends soon!!

I-129F Stage

Filed at Dallas Lockbox Facility: 01-23-2013

Received NOA1 from VSC: 01-31-2013

Contacted Congressman Perry, Senator Casey, and Ombudsman: First week of June

Transferred to TSC: 06-21-2013

RFE: 07-06-2013 (Letter of Intent)

RFE Reply: 07-15-2013

RFE Received at TSC: 07-18-2013

Received NOA2 FromTSC: 07-19-2013

National Visa Center Processing

Package Received by NVC: 08-19-2013

Date Package Left NVC: 08-21-2013

Consulate Processing

Date Received by Consulate: 08-26-2013

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Packet 4): 09-17-2013

Interview Date: 12-12-2013

event.png

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you! :( I was also transferred from VSC to TSC on June 21st and I got an e-mail last week that I would be receiving an RFE in the mail soon... But anyways, by what I have read after you mail in the RFE reply it should take about a month until approval! Lets keep our fingers crossed this waiting period ends soon!!

Yay, love knowing I'm not alone. Did you send back what they asked you for ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

no its

never goes to back of line.it is put aside till they receive what there asking most time something simple

DeWayne

Yay, love knowing I'm not alone. Did you send back what they asked you for ?

No you're not alone! :) :) And not yet. I'm not sure what it is that they asked for yet because I still haven't received the hardcopy, but I'm pretty sure it's the Letter of Intent because I forgot to send it in with my application. My fiancee is going to sent it with a friend that's coming on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be sending it in on Monday!

I-129F Stage

Consulate Processing

event.png

no its

never goes to back of line.it is put aside till they receive what there asking most time something simple

Ok, that calms me down. It was making me very sad

No you're not alone! :) :) And not yet. I'm not sure what it is that they asked for yet because I still haven't received the hardcopy, but I'm pretty sure it's the Letter of Intent because I forgot to send it in with my application. My fiancee is going to sent it with a friend that's coming on Saturday, so hopefully I'll be sending it in on Monday!

That's what I think it is too . And my sister will be traveling and can bring it for me :)

That's what I think it is too . And my sister will be traveling and can bring it for me :)

Ok, that calms me down. It was making me very sad

That's what I think it is too . And my sister will be traveling and can bring it for me smile.png

That's what I think it is too . And my sister will be traveling and can bring it for me smile.png

Yayy! Perfect timing then!! :D

I-129F Stage

Consulate Processing

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.