Josh00333

China Appointment Schedule?

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The group is created. It

's a network on the QQ site. There's a website called QQ groups. But I cant get on because its Chinese.

I was informed that all Chinese women use QQ groups to get things done. I find it hard to believe that any Chinese person does not know QQ. There's like 800 million people on QQ. QQ groups is like a yahoo group. Its the Chinese facebook. Facebook is banned in China. And QQ is only Chinese language. Except its kinda secret because there's so much scamming and thievery on QQ itself. That nobody wants to post their QQ number. I saw her laptop in China there's hundreds of QQ contacts on it.

What I've learned that once the group meets its objectives. Its usually disbanded.

The proof of secrecy, is the fact that I found a QQ group of Chinese women who live in Ohio. Called Hello Ohio. There's over 75 women on there . And you cant get on the group, except if your a Chinese woman living in Ohio . And you have to ask to be allowed on. Then by invitation. a group member says I know you. its ok. And the group is Chinese speaking only. They just post pictures of dinner parties , and news of their lives. ect.

I couldn't get on. They told my fiancée when you get here you can get in. When I first learned on the spiderweb of QQ women she knew . It is really scarey. Every damn big city in the US damn near. England, Switzerland. I've told my fiancé I was going to take my passport to Chinatown to get a stamp. And they say we knew you were coming.

Now, QQ is my primary form of communication with my fiancée.

But the QQ group to get an interview . Just came to my attention a week or so ago. My fiancée QQ'd me in tears about a group of 500 women hogging the interview site. And another of about 150 or so. She was just so sad. I posted aboutiot here and Darnel says. oh yea, Qq gangs. I'm like #######.

Next thing I know. My fiancée was in war mode. She got together and had a QQ group of 6 to watch the site. And maybe the next day or two. One member QQ'd her at 4 AM and said the sites got appointments . She went there and got one. All six did. August 1st. And she got appointments for some of my attorneys clients. They share the access code. You can only log in 10 times a day. And I went there and logged in to many times and she told me I blocked the group . Quit going there.

Furthermore . I think somebody on here got in a QQ group with my fiancée. I'm not sure who but I left a QQ number on here.

A Coworkers wife showed me QQ for the first time. Around March 2012. First time I spoke to my fiancée live. And it is works better then yahoo messenger. China lives for QQ. They keep in touch with their families on QQ. I was lucky to find QQ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

let me know if you need the download link for qq international - all menus are in english and it has some built in translation stuff that works in real time.

one of the things about ustraveldocs - is that they have a telephone helpline.

see http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-main-contactus.asp%C2'>

there's a usa number in there, also.

I have talked to several of the reps, and it seems to me that someone in the usa could call in and ask for scheduling assistance. if there is an open slot when you call in, the rep will help you get it, over the phone, and update yer online account.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Thanks for all that info Dieseltu.

Of course I know what QQ is, I was rather asking how she actually finds a group. If I understood you correctly, I think she can just search for one in QQ groups and try to join, assuming it's not invitation only. Otherwise, I'd still like to know if there's anyone here who could put her in touch with one. She's already networking with other fiancees, also apparently in "war mode." Haha.

It's unfortunate this CGI Stanley ####### is encouraging this kind of predatory behaviour, but what choice do any of us have.

Timeline

holy moly - the link was stripped. I'm a hating this vj portal settings, you betcha.

I try again

http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-main-contactus.asp

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

ya, that's what you see, this time ;)

The Man is a pita.

• 2 months later...
Timeline

I am just back in the U.S. from China and disheartened. My fiancé had to pay the fee in person in Shanghai (CITI would not take her deposit online as she is not a CITI customer, and there is no CITI branch in her home town). After paying the fee, her receipt number did appear on the ustraveldocs web site. Then we tried to schedule an interview appointment and got the "no appointment available" message. As far as I could see on the calendar no appointment is open for years into the future..

We are both in our 50s and have demanding work, so hanging out online waiting for an appointment to open, or joining gangs on QQ does not seem that feasible.

I sent an email at the consulate website before I got on the plane. I am not sure if they will have a suggestion for us. If the situation is as it is described above, it sounds very inappropriate and crazy.. Why would the consulate operate that way?

What can we do?

Thanks!

Timeline

is also possible to schedule via telephone,

see http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-main-contactus.asp at the bottom of the page.

I have called the USA number - there's an AVR you have to punch through, but I get a human , in China, that understands my poor English. Sure, is lag on convo, but you can call and seek assistance with scheduling via telephone.

Now, it may not work, on your first phone call, so be prepared for that. Also, ask the human - WHEN will the next batch of dates be released for K-1 visas ?

Timeline

You have to check every day. Wait for the appointments to open. I'm not sure how to know when appointments are coming available. But it seemed like some opened up near at the end of the month.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

We had been trying for over a month, checked too many times some days. We made an appointment, needed to cancel (no P4), made another one, consulate cancelled it.

Then, on Sept 4, we received P4. I immediately got on ustraveldocs.com for appointment. There were 20 each day in October. Must be gone now.

I was wondering if CGI Stanley knows whether you have P4 or not. When they send you P4, they open up appointments for you. Just wondering.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.