Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

help abt G-325A

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello evryone.. wish you are ALL having a wonderful day

i have a question ..while filling G-325A is a section that ask for my employement ..

im still studying and in the same time i do sometimes self work to earn some money..and in my marriage certi my statut is Worker..

in G-325A what should i write ? self employed ?

if anybody can help will appriciate

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are self employed, that's what you need to write, but you should write what type of work also. It really , really, really helps when you leave the paperwork up to your wife if she is the petitioner. That paperwork can be confusing enough, and you don't want to get rfe's for simple errors that will hold up the process longer than it already takes!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.