7 posts in this topic

the i-864 package is not on hand yet but IV bill already arrived...how long do we need to wait for the i-864? thank you

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

the i-864 package is not on hand yet but IV bill already arrived...how long do we need to wait for the i-864? thank you

We never received an I-864 package, just the AOS bill. I just downloaded the I-864 and filled it out and sent to NVC with all supporting documents after paying the AOS fee. According to a person from NVC I talked with, she stated the AOS and IV all kinda goes hand and hand, said most time AOS bill and IV bill come about same time or same time and can send both packages same time if both fees are paid. (at least that what the lady from NVC told me)

Here is the link to download the latest I-864 from the USCIS Government website:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b70f8875d714d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

We never received an I-864 package, just the AOS bill. I just downloaded the I-864 and filled it out and sent to NVC with all supporting documents after paying the AOS fee. According to a person from NVC I talked with, she stated the AOS and IV all kinda goes hand and hand, said most time AOS bill and IV bill come about same time or same time and can send both packages same time if both fees are paid. (at least that what the lady from NVC told me)

Here is the link to download the latest I-864 from the USCIS Government website:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b70f8875d714d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

i thank you mar-wil for the info. my husband is reading and this really helps us since we are figuring out about all this processes that we need to undergo to be able to get a visa..yay..a lot of paperworks really :)

"LOVE is a journey. We walk through life, found each other along the way and stayed inlove. And the best thing is being MARRIED to the person you love and accepting that the future will unfold itself while the two of you still bonded by the same word everybody called LOVE. A love that says "Let God be God"

vk7s6xxnk.png

i thank you mar-wil for the info. my husband is reading and this really helps us since we are figuring out about all this processes that we need to undergo to be able to get a visa..yay..a lot of paperworks really :)

You are very welcome

Though my information and knowledge is very limited.

Good day! My husband (usc) got confused about his i-864 household size. We have a 2 yo daughter filed crba who is already a usc. Is our daughter included in his dpndent in letter D? Or only me and my usc husband? Thank u!

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Good day! My husband (usc) got confused about his i-864 household size. We have a 2 yo daughter filed crba who is already a usc. Is our daughter included in his dpndent in letter D? Or only me and my usc husband? Thank u!

I would say list the daughter also where you list household dependents since he is the father and she would be considered dependent on him. Hopefully someone with experience with a child who got a CRBA will chime in on this for you.

I would say list the daughter also where you list household dependents since he is the father and she would be considered dependent on him. Hopefully someone with experience with a child who got a CRBA will chime in on this for you.

Thank u! And also is my daughter included in my father nlaws household? Since my husband was dpndent last year on his father.

Lord God You Know All Things, You Can Do All Things. We Trust You So Much!
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.