13 posts in this topic

Okay does my case being in MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER mean anything? I mean I live in Tennessee so my local office is Memphis and my AOS papers were initially sent to Chicago . Im a little bit confused. Shed some light on this for me pls!!!!11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

who knows but I have the same on mine this morning... oh well a little excitement for a bit until I receive the letter saying how they ar egoing to process my case...

funny though .. no touch with the notice so perhaps this is a generic thing they are just starting... time will tell...

Actually shoe..... both of our district office is New Orleans... even though you will process through the Memphis sub office... and Im hoping that they will still be doing interviews through Jackson.. perhaps it is a New Orleans thing???

I 130 & I129F (K3) and AOS info in timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Missouri is also known as the National Benefits Center, AOS cases can get forwarded there or to California, or any of the other centers to balance work load.

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/fieldoffices/nbc/faq.htm

National Benefits Center About

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
Missouri is also known as the National Benefits Center, AOS cases can get forwarded there or to California, or any of the other centers to balance work load.

http://149.101.23.2/graphics/fieldoffices/nbc/faq.htm

National Benefits Center About

yeah, I just got a message on all of my apps (485, 765, 131) that they are all at the Missouri Service Center. So does that mean that instead of going to the CSC, mine will remain and get processed at the Missouri Service Center?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408531

EAD & AP are adjudicated in Missouri.

I-130 +I-485 (if filed concurrently) are adjudicated at your District Office.

The rest is just centralized mailing addresses (Chicago) and initial processing (Missouri).

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

Timeline
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408531

EAD & AP are adjudicated in Missouri.

I-130 +I-485 (if filed concurrently) are adjudicated at your District Office.

The rest is just centralized mailing addresses (Chicago) and initial processing (Missouri).

Meauxna

They have changed something.. I know that normally the AOS is at the local office but it seems that they might be doing initial processing at NBC. This is what is posted on the case status now,

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On July 28, 2006, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

So Im presumng that this is a new generic form that they are using... and I had better recieve a letter stating how they are processing but I get the impression that this could be a new generic mailout, especially since quite a few of us have recieved it in the last day or so...

Im just curious as to if this means there is a possibility that we will not have to go for an interview !!! As far as I know only K1 applicants get approved without interviews but I am an F1 AOS applicant !!!! Im I worng or tripping ? or both !?

Timeline

Probably tripping shoe... looks like it will be initial processing then off to the local office for interview...

got my NOA1s yesterday and they said missouri on them to... I was also confused! Let's assume it's a good thing.

AOS/EAD

11/15/2006 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

12/1/2006 Received RFE Grrrrrrrrr

12/2/2006 Biometrics

12/8/2006 Sent back RFE

1/26/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered

1/31/2007 EAD Card received

3/6/2007 INTERVIEW - FBI namecheck

3/26/2007 NOA1 for AP

4/30/2007 AOS APPROVED

5/7/2007 Green Card Arrived!

-

2/12/09 Mailed Removal of Conditions

3/10/09 Bio Appt

-

I think they're just changing around their website and have updated the standard wording for the "we have recieved your case" message. I noticed myself that the wording had changed today, but my case hadn't been touched in a week. Perhaps this is part of an effort to improve the online case status to keep us more informed. However personally I find the new wording more confusing, because it talks about the MSC and checking processing times, but the processing times don't say MSC, only NBC (I know they're the same but not everyone does), plus NBC don't have processing times for I-485 or I-130. So in other words, they've made it more confusing!

Timeline

Agree with you there Dr Iha...

would also like to point out this blaring discrepancie (sp)...

"We process cases in the order we receive them."

cough cough *bullsh!t* cough cough

Filed: Other Timeline

We got the exact same message on ours today too. We've already had the EAD and AP approved a long long time back, and thought all this time the AOS was in Dallas, TX being processed. We filed AOS, AP, and EAD on March 28, 2006.

-Jamie

Edited by VipulandJamie

November 18, 2005 - Visa in hand! (Day 184)

December 19th - Vipul arrives in US

March 22, 2006 - Applied for AOS, EAD, and AP

June 6, 2006 - AP approved

June 9, 2006 - EAD approved

Feb. 5, 2007 - Becomes permanent resident

Dec. 9, 2008 - Filed I-751 to remove conditions

February 2009 - Conditions Removed - Next step Naturalization

November 19, 2009 - Filed for Naturalization!

dsc01090fw8.th.jpg

B2zLm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.