lufthgiled

NVC INQUIRY Thru EMAIL

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did an email inquiry to NVC to get our manila case number.

in subject I put our USCIS receipt number

and in Message I put

Applicants:

K1 - name - bday

K2 - name - bday

Petitioner: name - bday

AM I WRONG?? cause they auto reponse with this message. Please help me. Thanks :)

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the National Visa Center (NVC). This e-mail is an auto response. Please do not respond.

We review and reply to e-mails in the order they are received.

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry

* NVC case number or USCIS receipt number

* Petitioner's name and date of birth

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

If you did not provide the above security information with your e-mail, please resubmit the e-mail with the required information. If this information was not submitted with your inquiry it will be requested.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Mail: Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: DR

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Regards,

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I did an email inquiry to NVC to get our manila case number.

in subject I put our USCIS receipt number

and in Message I put

Applicants:

K1 - name - bday

K2 - name - bday

Petitioner: name - bday

AM I WRONG?? cause they auto reponse with this message. Please help me. Thanks :)

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your recent inquiry to the National Visa Center (NVC). This e-mail is an auto response. Please do not respond.

We review and reply to e-mails in the order they are received.

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry

* NVC case number or USCIS receipt number

* Petitioner's name and date of birth

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth

NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based (I-140), include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth.

If you did not provide the above security information with your e-mail, please resubmit the e-mail with the required information. If this information was not submitted with your inquiry it will be requested.

NVC CONTACT INFORMATION:

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov

Telephone: (603) 334-0700 - Operator assistance is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Mail: Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: DR

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Regards,

That is an automatic reponse of NVC.They will reply within 7 days.

PD---OCTOBER 28, 2010

2010-10-28 I-130 Sent
2010-10-29 I-130 NOA1
2011-03-28 I-130 NOA 2 -Approved
2011-11-15 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill
2012-01-02 Pay I-864 Bill
2012-03-30 Return Completed I-864
2011-11-15 Received IV Bill
2012-01-02 Pay IV Bill
2012-04-05 Received Instruction Package
2012-04-19 Case Completed at NVC
2013-02-07 Received Interview Letter
2013-26-03 Interview (was issued 221g letter)
2013-26-03 CEAC STATUS :Administrative Processing
2013-04-02 Submitted the required documents@ USEM via 2Go courier
2013-04-05 USEM received the documents submmited
CEAC STATUS:Administrative Processing
2013-04-15 CEAC STATUS: Ready
2013-04-16 CEAC STATUS: ISSUED (VISA APPROVED)
2013-04-18 Got the tracking number from 2GO courier -- visa has been forwarded & ready for delivery
2013-04-19 VISA ON HAND (Thank you my Almighty Father for everything...)dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

2013-05-02 Attended CFO seminar in Manila

2013-05-16 POE LAX dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifheart.gif

Filed: Timeline

Hmm it seems like you have everything the auto response was asking for except maybe because you had the receipt number in the subject line and not in the message body maybe it got overlooked and flagged as incomplete and rejected. They get a ton of emails, so it was probably just an oversight.

Try sending it in again and follow the format on their auto response line by line- Copy and paste it and fill in your info next to it/

I am writing for assistance with our case-

* Name of the person submitting the inquiry- Jane Doe

* USCIS receipt number - MSC123456

* Petitioner's name and date of birth- Jane Doe 01-01-1962

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth- John Smith- 01-02-1963

Then go on to ask what ever it is you needed to-

Then they should have no issue with responding or sending back the same auto response.

Edited by capri

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see thank you guys for the response. =)

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.