kashawn07

Jamaican women

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I understand but from what you are saying how will this man come to the state and make a life with you? it seem as if he would have to go back and get aleast a GED to obtaine a good job? Why dont they like you if anything they should be grateful unless their is something that you are missing???sharing little here and htere is one thing but paying mortagages or rent and bills are different plus if you want to live a little life inbetween so just keep your eyes open WIDE and put God first.

Good Luck my dear.............

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good question, and the reason why is because I love him. And when you love someone you will support your man. Which Im sure you would do if you were in the same situation. But please understand I'm not just dropping off boat loads of money in his pocket. When When I got with him he only had two pair of pants(which wasnt nice looking). So basically our story is the Cinderella story backwards.He was working doing the ganja thing so of course he had to give that up. Which he did for me. He never finish school bc of him having to go work(which is not his fault).. So he do work such chopping bush and mixing concrete. My nman us not a lazy man he does what he can plus more. So now when I send him money for ex. It bags a 50lbs bag if rice and since he stays with his mom and other sibling so of course he's not just gonna let them starve. Before me he was starving. And now that he have me and I will do my best to not that let happen.

Been there, done that - But my fiance actually reached a point where he put himself in the hospital with malnutrition because work was tight, and he refused to ask and was too proud to take the hand out. Also, be aware that USCIS does read these boards, and certain topics will cause issues with a visa application. This is a public, open site.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Guest DeletePlse

God bless u and your man Kashawn07. Please dont let anyone discourage you/shake you from the love God has in store for you. You seem like a smart woman. Continue to love and trust your boo.....

• 8 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am late but just came across this topic when I googled "why are some Jamaican women so rude". I know that not all Jamaican women feel or think the same. Over the years I have met some wonderful, loving and caring, sweet Jamaican women whom I love to death.One of my BFF's is a Jamaican woman. I travel to Jamaica often and I have experienced the sneers and the stares. But it is not only from the women who are looking to cause relationship problems that the rudeness comes. I have been to very few establishments where there is good customer service. I am used to being greeted with a smile or at least a cordial attitude here in the states. To not do so could cost a person their job. But in Jamaica, instead of being greeted with "Hello. How may I help you" or "May I take your order", I have been greeted with "Wa yuh wan" along with rolling eyes and impatients. My friend and I went into a shell station, my friend not knowing that she had to pay for her cup before she could get ice and a drink (as we do in the states) was yelled at "Hey wa yuh do. Yuh nah pay fi dat." The store clerks were super rude. Oh and GOD forbid that you are not sure what you want when you get up to the counter...."Wah yuh want? Wah yuh want!!! Next!" is what you will get, Still the funny thing is I have never experienced that same rudeness from a Jamaican man....Perhaps its as someone once said...Its just a cultural difference...We can't hold them to what we consider standard...

Filed: Timeline

Sis I agree the service in most places are beneath standard

some just don't know better, but they do not represents the

majority of Jamaican professionals, I apologize for your

experiences, there are some very decent loving Jamaican females

while there's a certain vulgar set that will never change. I hope

all are not painted with the same brush as I see U somewhat

know some decent ones

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.