pancu

interview today

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

i asked to my lawyer after interview she said should be fine just wait be relax but i do not trust her .. she is not professional she just care of money talking thats it ..she did not do anything at the interview time..she just said.. what do they need to get document we gave them allready more document thats it.. so why IO said me desicion can not be making now?? i just do not understand and 30-90 is too long friends..did hey already more search about me and my relationship before interview??did you guys hear anybody who havesame stiuation about my case..i mean he or she got desicion can not be made now??if they had..did they get respond earlier then 1 month or just regular quote 30-90 they got respond ..??

I believe the 30 to 90 days is standard. To be honest, you have no choice other than to wait. Your situation is a little out of the ordinary, driving with suspended license is not an ordinary traffic ticket. But on the other hand, you are not an axe murderer :unsure: (my attempt to lighten you up.) I expect you will be fine, like your attorney said. I'm sure if you read though this forum you will see quite a few people that had some bumps in the road and how they handled them. Hopefully you will hear something positive sooner, rather than later. Getting upset won't make it go faster.

Filed: Timeline

if i get denied so my whole case will be over i mean aos roc and n400?? my whole paperwork was on the table front of the IO i saw them..i m just worried about that ..i searched my case status but still samething.. it says thatOn February 20, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

i will wait 15 or 20 days.. if i can not get any respond... so i m thinking to get info pass apointmen.. is it gonna work ??

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

if i get denied so my whole case will be over i mean aos roc and n400?? my whole paperwork was on the table front of the IO i saw them..i m just worried about that ..i searched my case status but still samething.. it says thatOn February 20, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

i will wait 15 or 20 days.. if i can not get any respond... so i m thinking to get info pass apointmen.. is it gonna work ??

That is a good question for your lawyer. I know you may not have liked her but she is the one who went with you (and who you paid.) We only used a lawyer for our AOS and she was excellent. It does take time for your online status to update, even if you were approved. I suspect if they gave you a range with 90 days making an info-pass in 20 would be a waste of your time. But that's just my opinion. Believe me - your tip for the day ! (I work for the government) pestering them will not make them move faster :lol:.

From what I can understand, I don't think there is much to be worried of. Did you declare your arrest? was you charged? what did the court disposition on the arrest says?

Naturalization

04/08/2013 - N-400 Mailed

07/22/2013 - N-400 Recommended for approval

08/13/2013 - Oath Ceremony

Officially a US citizen.

08/20/2013 - I-130 for Mom mailed

09/02/2013 - NOA received

03/04/2014 - I-130 Approval

yes i did declare to them my original court documents when we submitted at the application time.and also when i went to interview i brought again original certifed copy..i think it was charged because when i arrested i stayed one night in a detention center.after that day i mean tomorrow my friend paid money to the bailbond and he let me out from there..it is almost 2800.00$ i went to the commissioner..after that i just went to the court about my traffic tickets.and they were dismissed by the judge..on my original court certified show that nolle prosequi...when i got traffic ticket i thought i paid but i forgot to pay it. thats why i did not go to court.i think they suspended my driver licance. my driver licance issed by pennysilvannya (i live in philadelphia) but i was working in maryland at that time..so the police officer said me that you driving car with suspended driver licance in out of state ...

yes i did declare to them my original court documents when we submitted at the application time.and also when i went to interview i brought again original certifed copy..i think it was charged because when i arrested i stayed one night in a detention center.after that day i mean tomorrow my friend paid money to the bailbond and he let me out from there..it is almost 2800.00$ i went to the commissioner..after that i just went to the court about my traffic tickets.and they were dismissed by the judge..on my original court certified show that nolle prosequi...when i got traffic ticket i thought i paid but i forgot to pay it. thats why i did not go to court.i think they suspended my driver licance. my driver licance issed by pennysilvannya (i live in philadelphia) but i was working in maryland at that time..so the police officer said me that you driving car with suspended driver licance in out of state ...

$2800 is alot of money for any traffic related incident. Again, the way your lawyer presented the whole thing could be the problem here. All you can do now is just wait and then appeal if they deny you which I highly doubt they would. USCIS are looking into your good moral character. I'm optimistic you would be approved.

Naturalization

Officially a US citizen.

thanks for your good thinking dear my best friend.. and you see and know . i did explain all of my stiuation.my lawyer really is like a looser people .she did not do anything. i m in very very worried and trouble..it is freaking up me really..how many days should i wait ..when they can send me a mail or let me know by e mail or txt to the desicion ? do you have any idea..? my local office is philadelphia

when they arrest me .. i went to the comissioner and they charged me 2800$ i paid it to the bailbond.if i paid to this money to the detention centre or court then they will give me back my almost 2500 back.. but bail bond lied to me he got my all money ..my crime is not a huge .. no injured somebody or no damage to the any public area.. just my licance was suspended thats it . and i got ticket i thought i pad but i fotgot to pay thats why i did not go tot the court. i m people you know and i can forget things sometimes which are very important for me

when they arrest me .. i went to the comissioner and they charged me 2800$ i paid it to the bailbond.if i paid to this money to the detention centre or court then they will give me back my almost 2500 back.. but bail bond lied to me he got my all money ..my crime is not a huge .. no injured somebody or no damage to the any public area.. just my licance was suspended thats it . and i got ticket i thought i pad but i fotgot to pay thats why i did not go tot the court. i m people you know and i can forget things sometimes which are very important for me

I think all you could do now is just wait and see what happens. I believe you would be approved.

Naturalization

Officially a US citizen.

thanks for your best wishes to me my best friend..last friday was my interview and today is monday.. i checked my case status on website .. it still says that interview inline and there is no changed anything up to know.. do you have any idea when they gonna updated my case status ? i gave them all submitted documents which they need to see before and at the interview time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.