::Clair&Don::

Anyone Waiting On London Embassy Interview Date (Pack 4)

69 posts in this topic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

APPROVED TODAY!!! :D:dance: :dance: :dance:

Good luck to all those still waiting!

Congratulations!!!! I see you're bound for Louisiana, what part are you moving to?

Thank you ... Not far from New Orleans ... are you in Louisiana too?

No I'm in Arkansas but only just over an hour from Shreveport but that's way north of you guys.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yerpy I was also approved yesterday, was shocked how long it took very little time good luck everyone x

Congrats!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now to wait for the visa/passport to arrive. :wacko: Who knows when.

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi all,

Im waiting too, had my medical on 10th march and CEAC status says ready and last updated on March 17th. I put June 15th as wedding date. Ive been trying to call to check if they have everything and if I'm on the waiting list for interview but can't seem to get through to the right place, where should I try? Nice to find this thread of folks in the same boat! :)

Hi all,

Im waiting too, had my medical on 10th march and CEAC status says ready and last updated on March 17th. I put June 15th as wedding date. Ive been trying to call to check if they have everything and if I'm on the waiting list for interview but can't seem to get through to the right place, where should I try? Nice to find this thread of folks in the same boat! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.