markste

manila embassy

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Announcement

The Philippine Government has declared that December 1, 2006 (Friday) will be the official date of its regularly scheduled holiday (Bonifacio Day). The Embassy will follow this declaration and we will be closed for business on this day.

Immigrant visa applicants with interview appointments scheduled for December 1 have all been rescheduled for interviews on November 29, 2006 (Wednesday ).

For additional details, you may contact our Visa Call Center at 1-909-101-7878 (available only within the Philippines through a PLDT or Smart landline with NDD or IDD access). Its hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M., except on Philippine and American holidays.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I would hate to be going to the embassy on the 29th. My wife interviews the day before on the 28th.

Announcement

The Philippine Government has declared that December 1, 2006 (Friday) will be the official date of its regularly scheduled holiday (Bonifacio Day). The Embassy will follow this declaration and we will be closed for business on this day.

Immigrant visa applicants with interview appointments scheduled for December 1 have all been rescheduled for interviews on November 29, 2006 (Wednesday ).

For additional details, you may contact our Visa Call Center at 1-909-101-7878 (available only within the Philippines through a PLDT or Smart landline with NDD or IDD access). Its hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M., except on Philippine and American holidays.

04/25/2006 l married Cebu Philippines

11/28/2006 l Interview US Embassy Manila

12/15/2006 l Received k3 VISA

12/27/2006 l POE Detroit USA - Home!!!

AOS - Dallas DORA

07/17/2007 l AOS Interview - accepted into DORA 90 day program

09/06/2007 l Biometrics Appointment Dallas Texas

10/15/2007 l AOS Approved - received "Welcome to the United States" Letter

10/23/2007 l Received Greencard "Permanent Resident Card"

next: lift greencard 2yr condition June/2009 / goal: US Citizenship - 2010

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Thanks for the heads up Mark. I would hate to be going to the embassy on the 29th. My wife interviews the day before on the 28th.

Announcement

Wow how did you luck out and get an interview date so fast the Embassy received our 129f on !0/02/2006 and as of today still have no interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Announcement

Wow how did you luck out and get an interview date so fast the Embassy received our 129f on !0/02/2006 and as of today still have no interview date

Our USE received date is almost the same as yours. I am predicting we will get an interview date next month for an interview in February. Maybe, if we're real lucky, we could be notifed later this month and the interview could be in January, but I'm not counting on that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.