felnfrank

the NVC sent our Case to USE

4 posts in this topic

we had our approval letter in October 12, we dont have the packet yet until now, how long would it take USE to have our case from the NVC?and how much longer should i wait to have the packet?

thanks, just too excited!

:luv::luv::luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Like a month before your interview. Normally, US embassy send pre-appointment letter saying that they already have your case and the documents you need to prepare while waiting for the interview.It will be like 120-150 days from the date approved till your interview. Try calling NVC 4-6 weeks after your fiance get the approval letter from the NVC to get your interview date.. It's 1-603-3340700,press 1 then 5. I can tell that you are very excited, like me..but im gonna miss my family and cute nephews and friends, and that makes me sad. Anyway, good luck in organizing your documents. God bless.

Here's a link where you can find more information about K1 in manila.

http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php

November 13,2006- Called NVC and gave me our case number

November 14,2006- NVC forwarded case to Manila Embassy

November 22,2006- US Embassy Manila recieved my case, and said wait till 1-6 months for the interview date

Feb 2007-interview approved

March 1'07- Visa delivered

April 3'07-Las Vegas, Nevada

April 15'07- Orlando, Florida

April 20- Wedding

April 23'07- France

June 5'07- Back to Florida and file for AOS

we had our approval letter in October 12, we dont have the packet yet until now, how long would it take USE to have our case from the NVC?and how much longer should i wait to have the packet?

thanks, just too excited!

:luv::luv::luv:

They use DHL. And it usually gets to the embassy in under a week. But then it has to go through all the filters at the embassy. But you can send the embassy an email, asking them if they have your case, as long as you have your case #

Edited by matt85
21FUNNY.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.