JenniferNN

Manila St. Luke's Medical Exam

5 posts in this topic

Hello. My husband is planning to go to St Luke's next week for his Medical Exam. Interview is scheduled March 19. I keep seeing here that it takes a "full 2 days" to complete the process. Is it possible for him to go early in the morning, leave after lunch (even if process is not done), and then return the next day to continue the process. He could even return a third day if necessary. Work schedule makes it difficult for him to plan a FULL day at St. Lukes... anybody out there in VJ land know about this? Thanks so much. :)

Hello. My husband is planning to go to St Luke's next week for his Medical Exam. Interview is scheduled March 19. I keep seeing here that it takes a "full 2 days" to complete the process. Is it possible for him to go early in the morning, leave after lunch (even if process is not done), and then return the next day to continue the process. He could even return a third day if necessary. Work schedule makes it difficult for him to plan a FULL day at St. Lukes... anybody out there in VJ land know about this? Thanks so much. :)

Hi, I was at St. Lukes for medical exam last Feb 12 from 8:00am-4:00pm and then Feb 13 from 1:00-2:30pm only. He can come as early as 7am. He will have to complete the first day whole day process/check-up like XRay, vital sign, physical exam, and vaccination interview. Before check out he will be advised as to the time he will need to come back the following day. If there is no more further exam needed on the second day, he will get vaccination. It usually takes a max of 2 hours to complete the day 2 process. Well, this is my experience.

By the way, he can register online -- that will save him much time--not to fill up reg. form at SLEC anymore. Remember this is not an appointment but only registration and he should print this out and bring to SLEC

Please visit www.slec.ph

Maybe other Vj members could help with regards to your other questions. Good day. :)

Hi, I was at St. Lukes for medical exam last Feb 12 from 8:00am-4:00pm and then Feb 13 from 1:00-2:30pm only. He can come as early as 7am. He will have to complete the first day whole day process/check-up like XRay, vital sign, physical exam, and vaccination interview. Before check out he will be advised as to the time he will need to come back the following day. If there is no more further exam needed on the second day, he will get vaccination. It usually takes a max of 2 hours to complete the day 2 process. Well, this is my experience.

By the way, he can register online -- that will save him much time--not to fill up reg. form at SLEC anymore. Remember this is not an appointment but only registration and he should print this out and bring to SLEC

Please visit www.slec.ph

Maybe other Vj members could help with regards to your other questions. Good day. :)

Please visit www.slec.ph

"He makes all things beautiful...in His time"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my medical in two days, the first day I went there 3:40 am and done with all the tests around 10am then they told me to come back the following day for result at 7:30 in the morning. the second day, I went there 6:30 had my immunization, wait for releasing and leave St luke's 9:15..

Good luck! :dance:

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy.

Hi Jennifer, Ara had hers done last monday and tuesday. She was there early and was back at the hotel at 11:00, the next day she was there at 7 and back to the hotel by 9:00. She said the process is easier for men. The trick is to get there very early, # to 3:30, hope this helps

Thanks everybody... so it seems that it does not always involve 2 FULL days. It seems like as long as he's there super early he can finish in a decent amount of time each day. That's great. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.