pancu

two different questions about the N400

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi all guys.. are they gonna check our tax transkript by calling to IRS( for 3 years or five years .. does not matter ) which we sent to them ..

and second question is about the last five years where you have lived ... are they going to check to all placed which we used to lived last five years and HOW ?

Not sure what or why you are asking. USCIS has the ability to check everything. Whether they do or not is up to them but members on here have reported that USCIS has made phone calls to past employers, landlords etc. Send what is asked for and yes, include all your tax transcripts and list all the places you have lived.

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Filed: Timeline

thank you mozplay for your comment .. i was write here because i have some stiuation like these.. first of all .. about the tax transkript.. i m married and still with my usc wife almost 3.5 years and i have now LPR and i applied N400.first year and second year we did together i mean married jointly but last year . when i was in outside my wife did herself like head of hausehold her tax return.later we added my name and we changed status.we did married jointly.when i come to local IRS office to get last three years tax return copies.for last year ( i mean 2011)i put my ssn.. they print out my wifes tax return transkript and then the transkript shows that just my wifes information whic means status is head of hausehold and bla bla. this is weird .i expalained to irs employee our last year stiuation.they could not understand that i put my ssn why the system is giving to us just my wifes transkript.but also when i put my ssn then they print out and gave me the account transkript for 2011. the account transkript shows that exactly all of our information that is married jointly and bla bla.so this is like confuse . because when i want to get tax return transkript for 2011.it just was be able to giving my wifes info by IRS but if i want to get account transkript for 2011.the account transkript is showing me both information.we changed and we added my name as a married jointly and then we sent back to IRS with owe money check..i think there is a problem about just IRS business not us.. at this point i can have one question,, the question is .. we sent to uscis 2009 tax return transkript 2010 tax return transkript but 2011 account transkript ..they re gonna see 2009 is ok 2010 is ok but 2011 where is tax return transkript ? he just sent to us account transkritp. well can they call to the IRS?for make sure the petition did or did not income tax with his wifes married jointly for 2011?i called to IRS and they said me for 2011 there is no record which is belong to you when they check with my ssn..but i have some proof paper when we were doing our income tax ( adding my name )with my tax prepare.and i have check copies which i sent to IRS for paying owe money.i hope i could have describe to my question to you..

SECOND ONE IS about having lived last five years from where ...i just still have one resident adress and livin with my wifes same adress.but sometimes i was being somewhere just for work it was temprorary.my company sent me to other states.once in a times i stayed over the month.and i got ID for that state.i had still driver licance for my state and county.my lawyer filled out my n400 and i explained to her she said me what is adress on your driver licance.?i said my resident adress. then she said me you have to write just your resident adress because you got married and since you married you just lived your resident adress the other adress are not necessary to write on n400..cause you were being there for temprorary and short time.SHOULD WE PUT THAT TEMPRORARY ADRESS ON N400?

I think you asked the second half of that question already before, right? Only list the address where you lived (driver's license, paid taxes, got mail). Your lawyer is right ... do not list temporary addresses for places that your job sent you for short stays.

Not sure what to advise you for your taxes. But you can also file your 2012 taxes early and send that in too.

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Your wife applying for the head of household tax returns is against IRS law, nearly the same deductions as filing jointly, better get that corrected. Leaving your home for a month as part of your job is no problem, not even sure why you applied for a new ID, you are not assuming a new permanent address.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.