roadster600

Case worker / NVC ( update )

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello VJ members i just thought i'd share with you guys where i am right now .

So after all the ups and downs and waiting for an update my (case worker)sent me the reciept from the NVC saying that my supporting documents got there the 22nd of DEC after i thought they got lost somewhere etc but anyways the NVC sent me a (CHECKLIST COVER LETTER)(CC) wanting me to submit more documents which i totally understand due to a FIVE MONTHS delay trying to find a sponsor. But anyways i don't how to post my timeline or anything but this is my journey.

Met online OCT 2010

FIrst visit‏ : Sept 16th 2011-Dec 9th 2011

Sec Visit : March 3 2012 - May 22 2012

Third Visit : Sept 16th - we can't be apart again

Marriage : OCt 15th 2011

-USCIS journey

Priority date : Jan 30 2012

Reciept date : Feb 1 2012

Notice date : June 6th 2012

-NVC journey

Sent Suppporting documents : NOV 30 2012

REcieved NVC reciept : DEC 22 2012

Recieved NVC checklist cover letter : Jan /10 / 2013

I guess my Court record and Police record got expired(paper work last only three months) because of the 5 months delay in submitting the supporting documents and now i have to get new ones allong with two Photographs white background with case number and my name on the back of them.

I tryed to attach some files ( NVC reciept-checklist e mail ) just as an evidence for people that are still waiting but it gives me this msg (Error You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file).. But anyways i've had a lot of questions in the past, people were very helpfull and supportive so i just thought i'd share this and say thank you everyone :) <3

Edited by roadster600

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.