Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Changing of Address

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, My fiance wanted to move in to a new apartment and we kinda confuse on what to do about the address changing. Do we have to call the USCIS office or we have to change the address on USCIS website? We are August filer and hopefully we should hear something anytime soon. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also moved during my process and had to change my address.I suggset you do both. Call and send also an email as a confirmation. You can never be to careful. USCIS needs to have your correct address to send you the NOA-2. Moving will not affect your process. But keeping an updated address with the USCIS is very important. Hope this helps.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.