Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Fiancée visa

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I am an Indian girl I got engaged to an us citizen on 1 jan 2013 bt my divorce ( from my previous marriage) case was resolved on 8th jan 2013. Now as I am leagally divorced can we apply for fiancé visa for us ??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, as long as you and your fiance are both legally free to marry when the petition is sent, you are fine! :thumbs: Just don't gett married before you get the K1 visa and get to the US, or you will have to start the whole process over with a CR-1. :bonk:

Thanku so much for the information. How should we proceed further?

Yes you can apply for k1 visa now :)

good luck! :dance:

Thanku so much but how should I proceed further

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.