Bad_Daddy

Armed Guards Sent to Patrol Schools in LA, Phoenix

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

the assault weapon ban in place worked well too.

You or anyone else can call something a ban all you want. But if it isn't an actual ban - which there wasn't - then naturally, it cannot work. The 1994 "assault weapons ban" didn't take a single assault weapon out of circulation. Not one. So let's not give that feel good piece of legislation some nickname it doesn't deserve and then pretend that a ban won't work. Fact is that we've never tried an assault weapons ban in the first place. Maybe if we had done that in 1994 instead of the poor window dressing that actually took place, Columbine would not have happened.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

You or anyone else can call something a ban all you want. But if it isn't an actual ban - which there wasn't - then naturally, it cannot work. The 1994 "assault weapons ban" didn't take a single assault weapon out of circulation. Not one. So let's not give that feel good piece of legislation some nickname it doesn't deserve and then pretend that a ban won't work. Fact is that we've never tried an assault weapons ban in the first place. Maybe if we had done that in 1994 instead of the poor window dressing that actually took place, Columbine would not have happened.

you're living in a fantasy land if you think law enforcement will ever go door to door confiscating peoples legally obtained property. the police won't go door to door confiscating illegal guns now. what makes you think they ever would go after legal guns? the man power & cost would be out of this world. at best we'll see tighter backround checks, requirements for all new sales to be reported (vendor, gun show, and individual sellers), longer waits, new magazine capacity limits, and a VOLOUNTARY registration of currently owned firearms. the government can't make you put your name on a 'watch' list, we have self-incrimination laws. so, any current equipment out there will be grandfathered in automatically by date of manufacture.

you need to get ready for another feel good temp ban & get use to higher security measures in public places.

7yqZWFL.jpg

527443_774175111784_2035333268_n.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

you're living in a fantasy land if you think law enforcement will ever go door to door confiscating peoples legally obtained property. the police won't go door to door confiscating illegal guns now. what makes you think they ever would go after legal guns?

You are right. Nothing to worry about -- There is no need for all those assault weapons, cases of ammo, and the paranoids that buy them.

You are right. Nothing to worry about -- There is no need for all those assault weapons, cases of ammo, and the paranoids that buy them.

206146_534954943196361_1903042232_n.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

you're living in a fantasy land if you think law enforcement will ever go door to door confiscating peoples legally obtained property. the police won't go door to door confiscating illegal guns now. what makes you think they ever would go after legal guns? the man power & cost would be out of this world. at best we'll see tighter backround checks, requirements for all new sales to be reported (vendor, gun show, and individual sellers), longer waits, new magazine capacity limits, and a VOLOUNTARY registration of currently owned firearms. the government can't make you put your name on a 'watch' list, we have self-incrimination laws. so, any current equipment out there will be grandfathered in automatically by date of manufacture.

you need to get ready for another feel good temp ban & get use to higher security measures in public places.

Why run off on wild stories. All I am saying is that contrary to popular belief, there has never been an assault weapons ban in this country. To say that the assault weapons ban hasn't worked makes no sense seeing that there never was an assault weapons ban in the first place. That's not hard to understand, is it?

Why run off on wild stories. All I am saying is that contrary to popular belief, there has never been an assault weapons ban in this country. To say that the assault weapons ban hasn't worked makes no sense seeing that there never was an assault weapons ban in the first place. That's not hard to understand, is it?

i didn't go off on a wild story. i gave you your best case scenario. everyone including obama & the anti gun freaks refer to it as the assault weapons ban, because it was. it failed. it did nothing to protect anyone, and any new one won't either. you need to get use to the facts. americans have guns, and you ain't gonna change that. suck it up & deal or move to a country with laws more inline with you views on guns.

Edited by SMOKE
7yqZWFL.jpg

i didn't go off on a wild story. i gave you your best case scenario. everyone including your hero obama refers to as the assault weapons ban, because it was. it failed. it did nothing to protect anyone, and any new won't either. you need to get use to the facts. americans have guns, anf you ain't gonna change that. suck it up & deal or move.

I don't give a rats ####### what anyone called this window-dressing - it wasn't an assault weapons ban. Not a single assault weapon was taken out of circulation or off the streets as a result of this supposed "ban". It failed because it wasn't a ban. You can twist and turn that all you want. The fact remains that this country has never actually banned assault weapons.

Americans will continue to speak up about the deadly gun insanity that continues to kill more Americans than any foreign threat. You may not like to hear the truth but it will continue to be spoken. Suck it up & deal or move.

Americans will continue to speak up about the deadly gun insanity that continues to kill more Americans than any foreign threat. You may not like to hear the truth but it will continue to be spoken. Suck it up & deal or move.

There are some people who are either a) satisfied with the way things are or b) don't like the way things are, but love guns too much to try and change anything. Let's just bury our heads in the sand, ignore the problems (guns aren't the only one) and hope that the next time we go shopping, or to a movie, or to church, or the next time we send our kids off to school ... it won't be one of us.

I don't give a rats ####### what anyone called this window-dressing - it wasn't an assault weapons ban. Not a single assault weapon was taken out of circulation or off the streets as a result of this supposed "ban". It failed because it wasn't a ban. You can twist and turn that all you want. The fact remains that this country has never actually banned assault weapons.

i'm not going anywhere & neither are my or anyone elses guns. keep crying, i don't give a damn. meanwhile, you keep spending countless hours looking up stories about gun violence & online weapon purchases between your rants. let me know how your visit with the guys in the black suburbans goes. :)

7yqZWFL.jpg

That's just being racist!

Nah, that's just being bad daddy.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

i'm not going anywhere & neither are my or anyone elses guns. keep crying, i don't give a damn. meanwhile, you keep spending countless hours looking up stories about gun violence & online weapon purchases between your rants. let me know how your visit with the guys in the black suburbans goes. :)

You've got some great fantasies going there. :rofl: