Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Displayed Name

AOS from E2

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! Firstly, I wanna thank this website and it's members for the fountain of information and guides.

I became a US citizen Dec '12 (Christmas Present :) )and used the information in this website to guide me

through the 'journey'. Now, I want to do the same for my loving and supportive parents.

For a background, my parents have been in the US for almost 12yrs under E2 Investor Visa.

I would like to get some confirmation or advise regarding my research.

Here are the forms I think I need:

I-485 (to register permanent residence or adjust status)

I-130 (petition for alien relative as required by I-485)

I-508 (waiver of rights for nonimmigrant status holders)

I-693 (Med exam report, as required by I-485)

G-325A (Biographic Info, as required by I-485)

I-864W (Affidavit of Support Waiver, since they support themselves)

Please let me know if these forms are sufficient. Thanks and Happy New Year!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.